Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm a second year medical student at southampton. I am after some advice- I have failed my january exams and struggling with the current semester. Really finding it difficult to concentrate despite knowing that I have to pass this semester so that it will not be too much to resit in the summer..If anyone has any good study tips please share them- I have started to mindmap things. I have only told a couple of friends that I have failed. I told one of my friends and they just ignore me now. I havent told my housemates. One of them seems to think I have not passed and makes comments about not being smart...ahhh...& I am not the most confident of people and this such a downer...Not sure what to do...every study plan I have made I have found it difficult to stick to..I am struggling..clearly...any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Do you know people who are flying by ? See what there doing that's so effective speak to a tutor do an online personality quiz to see what sort of learner you are aka visual, practical ect take a short break and just chill and come back ready to crack on I'm just in the middle of applying to do an access course so I can hopefully enroll at Southampton uni for a nursing degree things I do is use different colour pens for different things like a psychologist name is always blue, key stats green, little doodle to remember the order of things ect. Hope that helps in some way

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.