The Student Room Group

!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!
I'm a second year medical student at southampton. I am after some advice- I have failed my january exams and struggling with the current semester. Really finding it difficult to concentrate despite knowing that I have to pass this semester so that it will not be too much to resit in the summer..If anyone has any good study tips please share them- I have started to mindmap things. I have only told a couple of friends that I have failed. I told one of my friends and they just ignore me now. I havent told my housemates. One of them seems to think I have not passed and makes comments about not being smart...ahhh...& I am not the most confident of people and this such a downer...Not sure what to do...every study plan I have made I have found it difficult to stick to..I am struggling..clearly...any advice?
Reply 1
Do you know people who are flying by ? See what there doing that's so effective :smile: speak to a tutor :smile: do an online personality quiz to see what sort of learner you are aka visual, practical ect :smile: take a short break and just chill and come back ready to crack on :smile: I'm just in the middle of applying to do an access course so I can hopefully enroll at Southampton uni for a nursing degree :smile: things I do is use different colour pens for different things like a psychologist name is always blue, key stats green, little doodle to remember the order of things ect. Hope that helps in some way

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending