Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi i wonder is anyone can help, i'm a little confused/worried.

    When i signed my EMA learning agreement last year, i had to write down what subjects i was studying and then the level i was sitting them at. Recently, after failing a re-sit nab, i was dropped from higher business to intermediate 2. Do i need to contact my local authority/the people who deal with EMA in scotland to notify them about this change? will the money be withdrawn because i have 'failed to progress in my studies' (it says that is a condition in the learning agreement) or will the payment continue regardless of the fact i am now studying the subject at a less advanced level.
    Hope someone can help, i'm pretty stressed!
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.