Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    So I'm going to Leeds in September and I was wondering what societies should I join when I get there?
    I'm definitely joining:
    Cheerleading
    Gymnastics
    Christian Union

I'm also thinking of signing up to:
    Musical Theater
    Psychology
    Quiddich and Harry Potter
    Stage Musical Society

What societies are you guys thinking of joining? And does anybody have any info on any of these socs?

I'm so excited! Can't wait till September! :dance:

ReputationRep:
    Where did you find out about these things?

ReputationRep:
    Right here:
    http://www.leedsuniversityunion.org....ties/atozlist/

ReputationRep:
    Thank youuu!

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll probably take up Golf. I like the idea of having an extra excuse to wear horrendous clothes.

It would be silly if I didn't take up Mountaineering again consider the location of Leeds. When I was at Surrey we would have to drive for hours to get to a decent place to go climbing. Usually it was the peak district anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonnyishman)
    I think I'll probably take up Golf. I like the idea of having an extra excuse to wear horrendous clothes.

It would be silly if I didn't take up Mountaineering again consider the location of Leeds. When I was at Surrey we would have to drive for hours to get to a decent place to go climbing. Usually it was the peak district anyway.
    Haha! Golf would be an excellent excuse for wearing horrendous clothes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lara5)
    So I'm going to Leeds in September and I was wondering what societies should I join when I get there?
    I'm definitely joining:
    Cheerleading
    Gymnastics
    Christian Union

I'm also thinking of signing up to:
    Musical Theater
    Psychology
    Quiddich and Harry Potter
    Stage Musical Society

What societies are you guys thinking of joining? And does anybody have any info on any of these socs?

I'm so excited! Can't wait till September! :dance:
    I think I'm going to join Stage society or the musical theatre societies too

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely joining PsycSoc, and I might try and join a sports club like Basketball. I really want to be able to play for the University team and represent in a sport, so I'll have to check it out! The societies look really fun though!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.