Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoholicPolyglot)
    Same here! Who wants to move towns when a good uni is on your doorstep?
    Exactly. It's in the top 5 universities in the country for my discipline. Why move?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric_Dynamo)
    Exactly. It's in the top 5 universities in the country for my discipline. Why move?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL it's in the top five for mine as well. And knowing the city just makes life easier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoholicPolyglot)
    LOL it's in the top five for mine as well. And knowing the city just makes life easier!
    Yeah, much easier . Especially if I want to be cruel and direct people to the shadier parts of town haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R3cognize)
    Leicester's a possible firm for me. Anyone doing English here? What did they think of the course/uni?
    I have firmed at Leicester to do english woop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dlime)
    I've just firmed for that course too
    Yay other people! Sorry for slow reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kathyw16)
    Yay other people! Sorry for slow reply
    No worries (apologies for this reply being slow too). All confirmed as of today, very excited

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing History and Archaeology, and I'm going to be in Beaumont Hall. (I'm also a Potterhead and a Sherlockian and gosh I wish I'd been able to go to Leakycon!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying Ancient History and History and found out ill be in John foster halls in the foxton building. Anyone else same degree or accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking English and History and have been put in the Lasdun building block BX! Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Got accepted for History got accommodation in kilby in jofo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zulu_Mambulu)
    Got accepted for History got accommodation in kilby in jofo
    I'm also doing history! And I'm in JoFo, but in Barkby

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozthemidget)
    I'm also doing history! And I'm in JoFo, but in Barkby

Posted from TSR Mobile
    jeeeeeez see u there then haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zulu_Mambulu)
    jeeeeeez see u there then haha
    Aha you will! There's a few people on the Facebook Leicester Fresher's page that are doing History and are in JoFo. Must be where all the historians are staying! Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CBass56)
    I'm studying Ancient History and History and found out ill be in John foster halls in the foxton building. Anyone else same degree or accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in Foxton too, on floor 3 And I'm studying English and History, so pretty similar!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm foxton floor 2. So happy though, haven't found anyone else in that building yet. Yeah it is similar, well probably have some lectures together

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozthemidget)
    Aha you will! There's a few people on the Facebook Leicester Fresher's page that are doing History and are in JoFo. Must be where all the historians are staying! Haha
    hmmm i liked the page but i dont see anything can u link me plz or tell me where to go looool

ReputationRep:
    Try the university of Leicester freshers 2013 group. Lots of people on there, so you should be able to find someone in the same accommodation or degree

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CBass56)
    Try the university of Leicester freshers 2013 group. Lots of people on there, so you should be able to find someone in the same accommodation or degree

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thanks m8 i found it

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.