Turn on thread page Beta

Kings or UCL Medical school watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi every one! I just wonder which one is better, King's or UCL. i will really appreciate it if current student of the schools can put in your comment. Also since I am an oversea student I would like to know which is more accomendating for me. thanks :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annaskpoon)
    Hi every one! I just wonder which one is better, King's or UCL. i will really appreciate it if current student of the schools can put in your comment. Also since I am an oversea student I would like to know which is more accomendating for me. thanks :confused:
    Neither, Manchester is where its at!
    On a more serious note, I would choose UCL purely as I liked it.

ReputationRep:
    where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    I would probably say they are on similar levels. In a case like that, it might be an idea to consider things like reputation, location, facilities etc. Maybe look up the exact course structures and see which uni's course you prefer, although from what I can tell, they are quite similar...

ReputationRep:
    Barts. Medical School (Queen Mary) is the best in London...

ReputationRep:
    bah humbug

everyone knows that ucl and imperial are the best med schools in london

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.