Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hiya, I've narrowed down my offers to two... But am really indecisive between the two. I've visited both and could see myself living in either, really!

Sheffield; AAB offer for MChem Chemistry with a Year Abroad (Australia)

Bath; A*AA offer for BSc Natural Sciences with a Year Abroad

any thoughts?

It's a tricky one. Obviously an undergradute masters is a higher degree than a bachelors, and gives you an extra year at university (both a plus and a negative, I suppose). And Australia (if that's guaranteed) would be superb.

Really it boils down to whether you think you want to do 'just' chemistry or more broad.

I chose chemistry in the end (applied for NatSci at Notts and UCL) so am biased in favour of chemistry and against NatSci. I decided I didn't like the structure of the courses at UCL and Nottingham, but can't comment on Bath's.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.