Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

300 calorie and under lunch ideas watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

I'm wondering if anyone has any good, easy recipes for some low-calorie lunches? Preferably with ingredients that are easy to obtain (I shop at Tesco if that helps )

The only thing I can't eat is fish/sea food

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    spicy prawn salad

ReputationRep:
    Beans (endame, butterbeans, white beans etc )are relatively low calorie to how full they make you. You'd probably need to buy a bean salad with 300 calories or fewer, first then you could look to making a similar one of your own, or make it under 200 calories and have a packet of low-fat crisps or some crackers with it, for carbs.
    I don't calorie count as such-but I do look for foods that contain fewer calories according how full they make me and how much nutrition they contain as a balance.

ReputationRep:
    Two eggs on a slice of bread or toast is about 300 kcal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nails9999)
    Hi there

I'm wondering if anyone has any good, easy recipes for some low-calorie lunches? Preferably with ingredients that are easy to obtain (I shop at Tesco if that helps )

The only thing I can't eat is fish/sea food

Thanks

Soups!! With chunks of meat, or cup-a-soup, or homemade...healthy and low-cal (I think)!

ReputationRep:
    Chicken breast with veg.

Scrambled egg on toast.

Baked beans on toast.

Small jacket potato with a small amount of reduced fat cheese.

Salad with any lean meat or pulses.

Soup.

ReputationRep:
    Tesco Hot and Spicy Noodle Soup sachet things are like 70 calories I think? They're like Cupasouo but better!

Also, vegetable sushi? The lunch ones with 4/5 in are about 130 calories

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Fish is the very rich source of protein and nutrition. Then also you want less calorie food then eat only salad...

ReputationRep:
    A favourite of mine is chicken and pesto wrap with roasted red pepper and tomato salsa, yum yum!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.