Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

300 calorie and under lunch ideas Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

I'm wondering if anyone has any good, easy recipes for some low-calorie lunches? Preferably with ingredients that are easy to obtain (I shop at Tesco if that helps )

The only thing I can't eat is fish/sea food

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    spicy prawn salad

ReputationRep:
    Beans (endame, butterbeans, white beans etc )are relatively low calorie to how full they make you. You'd probably need to buy a bean salad with 300 calories or fewer, first then you could look to making a similar one of your own, or make it under 200 calories and have a packet of low-fat crisps or some crackers with it, for carbs.
    I don't calorie count as such-but I do look for foods that contain fewer calories according how full they make me and how much nutrition they contain as a balance.

ReputationRep:
    Two eggs on a slice of bread or toast is about 300 kcal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nails9999)
    Hi there

I'm wondering if anyone has any good, easy recipes for some low-calorie lunches? Preferably with ingredients that are easy to obtain (I shop at Tesco if that helps )

The only thing I can't eat is fish/sea food

Thanks

Soups!! With chunks of meat, or cup-a-soup, or homemade...healthy and low-cal (I think)!

ReputationRep:
    Chicken breast with veg.

Scrambled egg on toast.

Baked beans on toast.

Small jacket potato with a small amount of reduced fat cheese.

Salad with any lean meat or pulses.

Soup.

ReputationRep:
    Tesco Hot and Spicy Noodle Soup sachet things are like 70 calories I think? They're like Cupasouo but better!

Also, vegetable sushi? The lunch ones with 4/5 in are about 130 calories

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Fish is the very rich source of protein and nutrition. Then also you want less calorie food then eat only salad...

ReputationRep:
    A favourite of mine is chicken and pesto wrap with roasted red pepper and tomato salsa, yum yum!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.