Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Anyone interested in becoming involved in my blog? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I have a website which is based on Philosophy, Politics and Economics. I am editor at the site and hope to expand it with the help of some new journalists. Are any of you creative thinkers willing to get involved and help me out?

For anyone who wants to see what it's about, here it is: http://pseudoword.wordpress.com

EDIT: If you're interested, PM me!

ReputationRep:
    If you ever wanted to expand into media reviews or sport i'd like to take on a job. I dont really no much about economics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr plumby)
    If you ever wanted to expand into media reviews or sport i'd like to take on a job. I dont really no much about economics.
    Thanks for the offer, but I'm not looking for those categories just yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex-Torres)
    Thanks for the offer, but I'm not looking for those categories just yet!
    Ok

ReputationRep:
    I looked at your website but I'm not sure what audience your targeting. When you mentioned philosophy I was thinking you meant debates and topics in the news which are current maybe to do with things like abortion, euthanasia etc. etc. if you were basing it on those more philosophical topics I would have loved to help but seeing a page full of politics confused me-sorry!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.