Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

hey guys its easter...after this i have some VICIOUS UNI EXAMS....£1000 to spend? Watch

ReputationRep:
    what would you spend it on to have the most entertaining easter ever baring in mind im a student studying a pretty hard scientific proffesional course and i have a frigging resit too.

ReputationRep:
    givers?

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt spend 1000 over an easter break because i dotn have that much cash to blow? :confused: though if you have that much casjh you could probably go abroad somewhere and have a ncie time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F257)
    i wouldnt spend 1000 over an easter break because i dotn have that much cash to blow? :confused: though if you have that much casjh you could probably go abroad somewhere and have a ncie time
    ive got exams to revise for too?!

ReputationRep:
    Spend it on some spelling & grammar lessons, and some extra tuition in a course that you're clearly failing?

ReputationRep:
    A short break and go mountain biking somewhere with amazing views.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    Spend it on some spelling & grammar lessons, and some extra tuition in a course that you're clearly failing?
    if there was a pre button i could press for this like qi it would have been pressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ricars)
    if there was a pre button i could press for this like qi it would have been pressed.
    Only took me 20 minutes to understand what on earth you meant...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    ill spend on your iq lessons then? hows about that for a treat lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ricars)
    ill spend on your iq lessons then? hows about that for a treat lol
    Yeah... Just keep the money in the bank for when you become unemployed kiddo. I'm good for money.

ReputationRep:
    lol

Yeah, texbooks might be a wise choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    Yeah... Just keep the money in the bank for when you become unemployed kiddo. I'm good for money.
    it seems your pretty poor the way your talking and im not even talking bout money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    It's been 20 minutes for me, what on Earth does that sentence mean?

ReputationRep:
    llol 20 mins all round for me to realise why i spent 20 mins wasting my life thinking about 20 mins.

ReputationRep:
    It's good to see TSR still employs it's Equal Opportunities posting scheme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    It's been 20 minutes for me, what on Earth does that sentence mean?
    After a lot of looking at it in confusion, I think he means that he wishes it was like the TV programme QI and when the poster said an answer which he was expecting and didn't like then a screen would flash.

That may be completely off the mark though because his spelling and grammar is atrocious.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.