Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Recently been applying for drama schools.

I have been accepted into ARDEN SCHOOL OF THEATRE.

Arden is not on the conference of drama schools, but is a good drama school.

After graduation i'll be wanting to find a REPUTABLE actor agent.

If I go to Arden, will reputable agencies be interested in putting me on their books?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hey fella, I've been given an offer too... Is it the ALARM course you've been given an offer for?

In the third year you apparently get shown to casting agents/casting directors in Manchester both on stage and screen. I believe they still show in you off in London AT THE MOMENT, but this might be changing because of how the industry seems to be moving further and further up north. You also get set up portfolio wise with radio footage, film/television clips you've worked on and of course stage information. They will give you some exposure for sure, but like anywhere the hard part is down to you I guess! (Y)

ReputationRep:
    That's great fella, congratulations! Is it your first choice? I'm going to be on the Acting course too, so if you fancy a chat, feel free to Facebook me (Thomas Alexander Hay-Owens) or of course if you have any other questions I'll do my best on there! x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.