Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What is your most embarrassing moment? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Do you wax your legs too? :gfight:
    Looool that emot makes me laugh far too much. And no, do you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Looool that emot makes me laugh far too much. And no, do you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope, I like my hairy legs :love: Men supposed to be hairy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Nope, I like my hairy legs :love: Men supposed to be hairy
    I agree, I like men to be hairy too. I don't think I'd pull the look off as well though :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Urgh no >.> I went and had them waxed instead...and had a giant allergic reaction causing giant lumps where my eyebrows are.

Then I found out about threading and I'm fine now >.>

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Least it's not as bad as post-waxing moustache rash :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therisenmitten)
    Least it's not as bad as post-waxing moustache rash :giggle:
    I haven't waxed anywhere since! My one and only experience and it traumatised me I had these gigantic lumps for like 2 weeks, it was horrid. And my did it hurt!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jokerjon)
    Walking into a lamppost?
    I once ran into a lamp post in front of a load of people stood at a bus stop.

I think my best one is when I fell over on a T bar lift when snowboarding, and got dragged up the mountain on my arse.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't waxed anywhere since! My one and only experience and it traumatised me I had these gigantic lumps for like 2 weeks, it was horrid. And my did it hurt!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That reminds me of when I had an allergic reaction to a deodorant and couldn't lower my arms for about three days
    I missed a day of school it was so bad.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, I like men to be hairy too. I don't think I'd pull the look off as well though :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep, as hairy as bears who run in the forests doesn't look attractive :eek:

This is what I call 'real man' :rolleyes:

Name:  031ntc.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  85.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    I remember just moving into a new house with my family the letting agent came around to check if everything is alright which was very early in the morning. Without realising that whilst having a w4nk the letting agent opens door and sees me then grins and closes the door and continues his tour around the house....

ReputationRep:
    One of my embarrassing moments, is back in year 11. When I was chasing a year 7 that smacked me in the hallway, some random guy stuck his foot out and I went flying down the hall. Arms flailing and screaming for help. (I was scared that I'd bang my head and die) when I eventually stopped sliding down the hallway. Everyone laughed. And still till today when I see old school friends they say "remember that time"

ReputationRep:
    Having a pee one time at a friend's house when she had people around. I didn't bother locking the door. I never bother when it's just a pee. This time though, I ended up inspecting my knobend after I'd finished because I was sure I'd got some sand in there while we were at the beach.

Well, I lost track of time and also my sense of where I was, thanks in no small part to having done quite a lot of cider that day. Inevitably a bloke I hardly knew walked in with me standing on tip toes at the sink giving my **** a little bath.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therisenmitten)
    That reminds me of when I had an allergic reaction to a deodorant and couldn't lower my arms for about three days
    I missed a day of school it was so bad.
    Awh! I've had so many experiences like that, it's not pleasant! And shaving rash under the arms, ouch.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.