The Student Room Group

Plymouth Medicine Applicants 2014 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MikeyP96
in on the train to Plymouth now and I am lodging at jurys inn aswell :biggrin:

I'm on the Paddington to Plymouth train. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 281
Original post by Temmystical
I'm on the Paddington to Plymouth train. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

well in coming from Birmingham, i have no idea what the stops in between are or the stops before lol
Arrived at jury's inn :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only one question I'm worried about.

Why plymouth? Any ideas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 284
Original post by kashc94

Posted from TSR Mobile

still on the train
Original post by kashc94

Posted from TSR Mobile

Checked in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 286
Just arrived !!
Happy birthday to me! plymouth gave me such a great present :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck to all you guys with interviews tomorrow!
Goodluck guys!! Also is there an interview on thursday aswell??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 290
Hi all,
It says you have to bring AS certificates, I have achieved my As levels but haven't got certificates and it's too late to order them now should I be worried ???
Original post by Arllna
Hi all,
It says you have to bring AS certificates, I have achieved my As levels but haven't got certificates and it's too late to order them now should I be worried ???

I had that problem but what you need to do is go to your school and tell the examination person that you need your certificates urgently and they should give it to you, my school had the certificates but they were holding back on giving it to everyone so I had to ask for it, it might be the same with you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have a interview at 4 today? That's when I arrive in Plymouth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arllna
Hi all,

Hey I'm a reapplicant with achieved A levels, my school are a bit rubbish so my certificates aren't available yet. I rang up plymouth and they said just send them in when you get them. Good luck with your interview!!
Original post by confusedbengali
Does anyone have a interview at 4 today? That's when I arrive in Plymouth

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an interview at four today!! How are you feeling?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GrahamRianna
I have an interview at four today!! How are you feeling?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah man I'm bricking one I've had a couple mock interviews and they've said I aced the questions they asked but I just know I'll get nervous or they'll give me a question that'll just throw me off in the real thing, wbu what preparations have you taken

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 296
Thanks! Got my interview tomorrow at 5 and a 7 hour journey to get there :s-smilie: good luck to everyone! You all seem really nice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by confusedbengali
Ah man I'm bricking one I've had a couple mock interviews and they've said I aced the questions they asked but I just know I'll get nervous or they'll give me a question that'll just throw me off in the real thing, wbu what preparations have you taken

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm bricking it too!! Sounds like you've got good prep. I had one mock interview, and just thought about how to structure answers based on what they've asked previously. Nerves make my mind go blank! Ah ok, are you on your way now? How come you didn't stay the night before? See you at 12!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck to those with interviews today and the next few days..woulda been me today but my interview got moved to feb! best of luck:smile:
Original post by GrahamRianna
I'm bricking it too!! Sounds like you've got good prep. I had one mock interview, and just thought about how to structure answers based on what they've asked previously. Nerves make my mind go blank! Ah ok, are you on your way now? How come you didn't stay the night before? See you at 12!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh sorry I probably confused you I'm coming to stay over at 4 I got my interview tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply