Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I have received an offer from University of Bath for computer information systems. I have applied for computer science at Lancaster, Leicester, Queen Mary, Sussex. I was not eligible to study pure computer science at Bath because I do not have Maths A-Level.

I visited the university and really loved the area, it's everything I want in a university, only, after I did some independent research, I found that computer information systems is not the most respectable degree to have. I know that Bath is a very respectable university, and I doubt that they would provide a course which is not respectable, but I could be wrong.

What does everybody think about a computer information systems degree? I thought that perhaps because I don't have the maths A-level, that this would be a better choice for me in terms of difficulty, but if my other choices did not ask for Maths A-Level, the maths can't be too difficult.

Could I have some advice to shape my decision?

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.