Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbysumrie)
    Does anyone know about the UAL freshers at all as well? like what happens or where?? THANKS
    Hey guys im joining CSM in September for Art foundation, keeping it diagnostic! living at home and travelling in.
    I was also wondering, as foundation students, does that mean we get freshers week aswell? thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaisyNx)
    Hey guys im joining CSM in September for Art foundation, keeping it diagnostic! living at home and travelling in.
    I was also wondering, as foundation students, does that mean we get freshers week aswell? thanks!
    Hi I was wondering this as well! Our course starts on September 2nd and all these freshers events are a few weeks later so I didn't know if they applied to us?! I'm getting loads of invites on Facebook and at the moment I'm just ignoring them :/

ReputationRep:
    Another question I have is, Do we know our student ID number yet? I really need to know mine so that I xan apply for loans and oyster cards etc

ReputationRep:
    I think we can attend certain events such as the club nights out and the freshers fair?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else having trouble logging onto moodle? Can anyone help?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I met a girl last night. She was completely beautiful. Just perfect. All I know is she went to CSM. If it was you, email me: [Removed] No worries if you have a boyfriend, but you would be a great TV Art Director. xx

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.