Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have been looking on a few University webpages and most of them say that we dont accept re-sits. Does this mean re-sitting a module in the same year or re-sitting the whole of Yr 12/13?? I am re-sitting my Chemistry exam in the summer, got C and trying to apply for dentistry. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ***Bump***

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If it says simply "resits are not permitted" then it's any resit, even if you took all your exams in two years.

If in doubt contact the university, my experience is that resitting the entire year is usually not allowed but one module is sometimes ok.

ReputationRep:
    What does ***Bump***mean?
    Look at the univeristies requirements and ask them by phone or email if in doubt. It is only the elite who may not allow resits. Others have a more flexible attitude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That_Clever_Guy)
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.