Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You assume the 3 weeks will be JOY! Well, I have bucket load of assignments to do.. all rack up to 11000 words lol -_-

What are your plans? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you have a blue gem!

I also have about 1000 words of essays to do, but at least my 5000w dissertation is due in early May. My plans are to do one essay a week and background reading for the dissertation; I need to work harder than I have during term to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, he does!

My uni didn't give anything, only revision. What subject you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I've never assumed that. My easter breaks have been varying degrees of 'hell' since I was 16. I'm sure the same applies to a lot of students.

ReputationRep:
    i have about double what you have, but it has been this way since A levels really ! I can't remember ever being able to have a work free easter . This is my final year though so hopefully next year i'll be on the beach somewhere x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpx)

I also have about 1000 words of essays to do, but at least my 5000w dissertation is due in early May. My plans are to do one essay a week and background reading for the dissertation; I need to work harder than I have during term to be honest.
    lol yay! what is blue gem? what is it?

Oh I forgot to mention I have 4 exams too >_<

ReputationRep:
    I've got revision and a presentation to prepare for. It's my first presentation by myself- I'm very nervous about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EPIC Guy)
    lol yay! what is blue gem? what is it?
    Just means that you're reputation is completely neutral. New posters start off with +1 rep, so its rarer than you'd expect (although, perhaps not actually that interesting).

ReputationRep:
    So much revision and work to do and so much time to procrastinate

ReputationRep:
    I have 8 exams :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    9 exams to prepare for,a 3000 word essay, plus have to find an internship in paris by april 30th. Help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpx)
    hahaha, not anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I still have lectures :/... until the 12th april.. then i get 2 weeks off which will be hell preparing for exams

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.