Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I am going to do a year abroad in Spain in September but my phone contract doesn't run out for another 18 months! Is there a way that I can still use my phone but with a Spanish sim card?
    And does anybody know about Spanish sim cards and the best ones to get?

    Just a tip. If you can have the same provider in Spain they might allow you to carry your contract over. I mean if you are with Vodafone UK they might allow you to use your phone with Vodafone Spain. Might worth asking before you buy another one in Spain.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.