Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    i've been offered tropical disease at liverpool, and standard biology courses at leeds and newcastle.
    I want a degree which lets me travel, and not be stuck in a lab most of the time, so was wondering would it be better to do tropical disease, or a standard biology course and take modules focussed on areas like ecology and conservation?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.