Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What are your opinions on im so academic? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think that you do speak a lot of sense sometimes and people shoot you down simply because it's you. Quite an interesting person to talk to, maybe because you'll say what's on your mind even if it could be controversial. Misunderstood too.

It's odd because you're comfortable in yourself - you accept your looks - but at the same time you're not comfortable at all. Of course, it's easy to say this but try to forget all of the hurtful comments you've had and just move on. If you meet the man of your dreams one day and he loves you back, and it could happen, then great. But if you know that it won't ever happen, then focus your time and energy on something else, something productive. If you know you can't accomplish that one goal, don't let it stop you accomplishing other things.

ReputationRep:
    That avatar of the Oxbridge crests in the sparkly heart gave me the best laugh I'd had in a long time.

Outside of that, you're either a bored idiot with too much time on their hands who trolls TSR and could do with a hobby, or a very insecure kid who needs professional help.

(Original post by IlexBlue)
    That avatar of the Oxbridge crests in the sparkly heart gave me the best laugh I'd had in a long time.

Outside of that, you're either a bored idiot with too much time on their hands who trolls TSR and could do with a hobby, or a very insecure kid who needs professional help.
    Probably the latter. But I'm not insecure. And I don't need professional help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Apparently I might have histrionic and/or narcissistic personality disorder...
    What makes you/others think you have a personality disorder?

ReputationRep:
    A very intelligent poster.

(Original post by madfish)
    What makes you/others think you have a personality disorder?
    Don't know why others say it.

But I got that from a random test online.

(Original post by Iron Lady)
    A very intelligent poster.
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why others say it.

But I got that from a random test online.

Thank you.
    I wouldn't listen to what others say

I am sure you have a wonderful personality

What are your interests outside of TSR?

ReputationRep:
    No I am not.
    pics will prove it one way or the other

(Original post by the bear)
    pics will prove it one way or the other
    People have already said it to me.

ReputationRep:
    What do you think about me? Be honest.
    When I first joined TSR, you used to be the devil's advocate and everybody loved to hate you.

Not much has changed probably

(Original post by Tahooper)
    When I first joined TSR, you used to be the devil's advocate and everybody loved to hate you.

Not much has changed probably
    No it certainly hasn't. I'm surprised I've become some kind of cult trend here on TSR. I'm just like everyone else, expressing my opinions. I don't know why I'm so different.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say you're probably the most famous user on TSR... which is pretty impressive.

I do sympathise with you though, think you get a lot more hate than you actually deserve. What annoys me in particular is how in that post where you got 730 NEG reps, the person ended up doing exactly what you said!!!

(Original post by Nice.Guy)
    I'd say you're probably the most famous user on TSR... which is pretty impressive.

I do sympathise with you though, think you get a lot more hate than you actually deserve. What annoys me in particular is how in that post where you got 730 NEG reps, the person ended up doing exactly what you said!!!
    Did he go to Cambridge or **** off to Manchester? :confused:

The thing is, I'm just as hated irl as on here.

ReputationRep:
    Did he go to Cambridge or **** off to Manchester? :confused:

The thing is, I'm just as hated irl as on here.
    The chap you directed your vitriol at in that famous posting ended up at Cambridge, judging from his later threads, so it looks like your 'advice' worked! :eek:

(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    The chap you directed your vitriol at in that famous posting ended up at Cambridge, judging from his later threads, so it looks like your 'advice' worked! :eek:
    Good.

ReputationRep:
    Good.
    Yeah, shame you got banned from that area really, you were obviously a considerable asset, it generally helps to be blunt with people about the facts.

(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Yeah, shame you got banned from that area really, you were obviously a considerable asset, it generally helps to be blunt with people about the facts.
    Meh, I don't particularly care now if people go to "lower-ranking" universities. It's their call.

ReputationRep:
    The bullying on this thread is going a bit too far people.

(Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
    The bullying on this thread is going a bit too far people.
    It's nothing compared to the **** in real life. Nothing at all.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I don't particularly care now if people go to "lower-ranking" universities. It's their call.
    Not always what people want, is it, I mean, it's not always a free choice.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.