Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What are your opinions on im so academic? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michaelj)
    Unlike irl, if you don't like what is being said you can avoid them a lot easier. So only idiots get bullied and offended on the internet.
    Thats abit extreme to say such a thing , yes it is avoidable but unless your a troll , your not really asking to be tormented and persecuted till the brink of suicide. Have you not been exposed to the fatalities of cyber bulling or heard of how far it can go ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Why should I change who I am just to be liked?
    WHAT THE HELL?????? If you don't want to change then WHY ARE YOU INSECURE ?
    Btw I think everyone loves you on here, everyone is itching to talk about you hahaha
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Hey isa, did you say on another thread you'd never heard of the Harlem Globetrotters?

(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Not always what people want, is it, I mean, it's not always a free choice.
    You're like ISA's perfect best friend. Oxon and everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
    Thats abit extreme to say such a thing , yes it is avoidable but unless your a troll , your not really asking to be tormented and persecuted till the brink of suicide. Have you not been exposed to the fatalities of cyber bulling or heard of how far it can go ?
    I've been in flame wars in the past, yes, but unlike irl, I could have simply gone away and gone somewhere else. Being the person "everyone hates" isn't exactly a bad thing, you gain fame in a way that everyone knows you. You can be in a way more noticed and get more attention than you'd ever get irl.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    In what ways am I weak?
    :lol::rofl2::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damask-)
    She's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about imsoacademic. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana, and imsoacademic was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle, she'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-girls pool party, I was like, "imsoacademic, I can't invite you, because I think you're lesbian." I mean I couldn't have a lesbian at my party. There were gonna be girls there in their *bathing suits*. I mean, right? She was a LESBIAN. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of school because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall for high school, all of her hair was cut off and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's on crack.
    I can't breath, I'm laughing so much

(Original post by James A)
    :lol::rofl2::rofl:
    What? I genuinely don't know why people would see me as weak.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    What? I genuinely don't know why people would see me as weak.
    You're weak because you always leave yourself to scrutiny on this site.

You post the most repetitive drivel and yet will still try to argue back and make it sound as if you're winning the argument :lol:.

Girl, I got you figured out.

ReputationRep:
    Why is this still going on D: WHYY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    That avatar of the Oxbridge crests in the sparkly heart gave me the best laugh I'd had in a long time.

Outside of that, you're either a bored idiot with too much time on their hands who trolls TSR and could do with a hobby, or a very insecure kid who needs professional help.
    Get off her case.

I come across some of your posts from time-to-time, you're far from perfect.

(Original post by James A)
    You're weak because you always leave yourself to scrutiny on this site.

You post the most repetitive drivel and yet will still try to argue back and make it sound as if you're winning the argument :lol:.

Girl, I got you figured out.
    I disagree.

ReputationRep:
    You have a massive head and want people to keep saying that you're awesome (which is why you made this tread).
    Or you're terribly insecure and wish kind words from unknown individuals (which is why you made this tread).

ReputationRep:
    Is she the one with the ridiculously low rep and famed for trolling?

ReputationRep:
    Hey im so academic. I went to an ex polytechnic and now have a graduate position at a world leading engineering firm. U mad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iron Lady)
    Get off her case.

I come across some of your posts from time-to-time, you're far from perfect.
    I don't recall saying I was, but I don't hold two groups of buildings on obsessively high pedestals or constantly make threads and posts about myself, my self-loathing or my worrying view of the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damask-)
    She's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about imsoacademic. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana, and imsoacademic was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle, she'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-girls pool party, I was like, "imsoacademic, I can't invite you, because I think you're lesbian." I mean I couldn't have a lesbian at my party. There were gonna be girls there in their *bathing suits*. I mean, right? She was a LESBIAN. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of school because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall for high school, all of her hair was cut off and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's on crack.
    Say 'crack' again...

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I don't know. Sometimes she seems like a blatant troll, other times she seems like a genuine young girl experiencing some serious confidence issues, among other things. I've had discussions with her through PM where she's seemed quite nice really, but having been through a lot - and then I've argued with her on threads where her behaviour and opinions seem too ridiculous to be real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    Say 'crack' again...
    CRACK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosaknows)
    Why is this still going on D: WHYY
    LOL, it's now one of the most popular threads, going on its fifteenth page - one never knew imsoacademic was this infamous :lol:

(Original post by madders94)
    Honestly I don't know. Sometimes she seems like a blatant troll, other times she seems like a genuine young girl experiencing some serious confidence issues, among other things. I've had discussions with her through PM where she's seemed quite nice really, but having been through a lot - and then I've argued with her on threads where her behaviour and opinions seem too ridiculous to be real.
    Madders, we meet again.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.