The Student Room Group

What are your opinions on im so academic?

Scroll to see replies

She is one sexy ****.
Reply 421
I'd like to have her babies so we can raise a family of super-trolls to torment wishy-washy, cry-me-a-river, pinko, bleedin' heart liberal lefties everywhere.
Original post by im so academic
What do you think about me? Be honest.

Who are you?

Ur my hero sis, ur the Lionel messi of getting negged. I'm working hard on my style but at the moment but its difficult to get beyond ten, I mean this guy showed one of ur posts with minus 800 and u didn't even say anything (it was the one about going to Cambridge) epic. So anyway Can u teach me a few pointers? (I'd be truly honoured to learn from the master)
Original post by Juichiro
Who are you?

She is the queen of us red gems
-5249 as of now.

I just noticed this - and wow! :colondollar: It takes terrific determination to keep going amongst such widespread hostility. You will go far, no question. I can see ISA as a future Prime Minister.
Heavily? You only have one neg, sir. :rolleyes:
HSPS. That's what it is now called. That is the name of the course.

(In my time it used to be SPS, then PPS, now HSPS).

I went to the HSPS Masterclass at Cambridge University. What AS grades do you think you will get?

:eek: Where have all your red gems disappeared to?! :cool:
Reply 429
would bang/10
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Love him :wink:

Spoiler

I thought it was a her! :eek:... :puke:
I actually don't know....

I don't think it matters too much, they're all pretty good. I think most people would be happy at any of them.

The obvious questions to ask are if you would prefer to be in the middle of town or not, at an old one or a new one, at a touristy one or a quiet one. Helps narrow down the list.

Me? I wanted one with a nice bridge :redface:
Reply 432
Prefer Cambridge's course, and course is the most important thing.

Which subject at Cambridge will you be applying to?

Edit: Oh just saw your previous post. Anyhow; what year are you applying to Cambridge in?
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm wondering why you have so many red gems. :curious: I haven't been on TSR for awhile, so I think I've missed something...
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest