I really think you are trolling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Creepy, creepy, creepy thing! No.

Some of you can be. Deary me, wow.
    How would you know?

(Original post by CJKay)
    How would you know?
    There are some brilliant men about. Conversely, there are some awful men about.

(Original post by Future_Dr)
    Wow... you are soo self obessed. I searched your name on google and half of the page was about you.. That's impressive.
    No I'm not self-obsessed.

ReputationRep:
    Only because the truth is hard to accept. :sad:

It took me a huge while to realise that now in life and later, I will be judged; judged rotten to the core.
    Newflash; do something about it.
    And frankly from how you act, it seems very fair.

Also why do you always runaway from me? :giggle: Another girl terrified of me? How unsurprising :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Creepy, creepy, creepy thing! No.

Some of you can be. Deary me, wow.
    pls im the best offer u will get :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Vein nah I joke, but you probs shouldn't make these threads.

ReputationRep:
    Are you trying to become a Doctor, ISA?
    http://www.newmediamedicine.com/foru...e-test-vr.html

(Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Newflash; do something about it.
    And frankly from how you act, it seems very fair.

Also why do you always runaway from me? :giggle: Another girl terrified of me? How unsurprising :rolleyes:
    There are LOTS of things about me that would need to be changed. Oh and breaking news, it won't be overnight. :rolleyes:

(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Are you trying to become a Doctor, ISA?
    http://www.newmediamedicine.com/foru...e-test-vr.html
    Holy ****, what the **** is that? That's sick. People copying other people's usernames.

ReputationRep:
    Holy ****, what the **** is that? That's sick. People copying other people's usernames.
    And is this you?? Or Shakira??
    https://twitter.com/Imsoacademic

ReputationRep:
    There are LOTS of things about me that would need to be changed. Oh and breaking news, it won't be overnight. :rolleyes:
    No **** nothing happens over night. Anything half decent is hard to get. That is just reality.

Why not start now knowing that in a few years it will improve? To not start would be the same logic as not going to Oxbridge because it would take 3 years + to get a degree. I think we can both agree that such thinking is pants-on-head retarded.

ReputationRep:
    There are some brilliant men about. Conversely, there are some awful men about.
    There are some brilliant women about but I wouldn't risk my mental health for any of them like you're doing for these hypothetical men.

ReputationRep:
    It'll do **** all.
    What and constantly complaining does loads does it? If you are not willing to at least try to help yourself then stop whinging.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm in love with isa
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I'm not, I'm sorry to say.
    :sad:

You could be saying that to throw me off the scent :ninja: I will continue to entertain the idea that you might be an Oxbridge don :yes: :moon: :yes:

A lovely lunatic.

You're the most famous member on here - That's worth some credibility.

ReputationRep:
    Aww I find your insecurity cute.

I love you. :love:

(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    And is this you?? Or Shakira??
    https://twitter.com/Imsoacademic
    No, what the hell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damask-)
    She's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about imsoacademic. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana, and imsoacademic was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle, she'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-girls pool party, I was like, "imsoacademic, I can't invite you, because I think you're lesbian." I mean I couldn't have a lesbian at my party. There were gonna be girls there in their *bathing suits*. I mean, right? She was a LESBIAN. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of school because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall for high school, all of her hair was cut off and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's on crack.
    Win.

(Original post by CJKay)
    There are some brilliant women about but I wouldn't risk my mental health for any of them like you're doing for these hypothetical men.
    They're not hypothetical.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.