Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Okay, i'm new to this so sorry for anything that i do wrong haha!!

I went to a university convention at Worcester Uni on friday and when I was looking around I came across a stand for Falmouth. I got into a conversation with the guy ( who i have to say was pretty hot) but the stuff he said about it made me want to go there so bad!

i'm looking at studying Film because thats what my A-levels are based around so i thought maybe going to an arts Uni was a good idea, but i'm pretty scared of big cities because i come from Warwick. Was just wondering if anyone can give me some feed back on what the course is like, but also what the actual uni is like!

thankyouuu!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

sorry we didn't pick this up sooner- if you want I can put you in touch with one of our student ambassadors who can tell you more about the course and what it's like being a student here in Falmouth. We have facebook groups set up for new students, so if you want you could join one of them and talk to other people who are hoping to study here.

Falmouth certainly isn't a big city, so you should feel comfortable here- I came to study for my MA 3 years ago and decided I liked it so much i've stayed (luckily got a job at the Uni!)

Let me know if I can give you any extra info or pass you an ambassadors contact details,

Camilla

If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.