Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Artists, Musicians, Writers! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've recently started a blog which (eventually) will act as a platform for the creative arts. What it's lacking, however, is actual content at the moment.

So this is me calling out to any artists, poets, musicians, photographers, writers - I want to feature your work! Any creative work is welcome and all contributors will have a profile written about them and be given full credit.

I don't want to take up too much space here, so feel free to send me a pm and I can elaborate a bit further.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amison)
    I've recently started a blog which (eventually) will act as a platform for the creative arts. What it's lacking, however, is actual content at the moment.

So this is me calling out to any artists, poets, musicians, photographers, writers - I want to feature your work! Any creative work is welcome and all contributors will have a profile written about them and be given full credit.

I don't want to take up too much space here, so feel free to send me a pm and I can elaborate a bit further.
    Just sent you a PM

ReputationRep:
    Whilst this sounds all well and good, how are you planning to make it a platform for the creative arts? For example, how are you planning to draw an audience? How are you going to make those different art-forms relevant to a wide audience base?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluffyLion)
    Whilst this sounds all well and good, how are you planning to make it a platform for the creative arts? For example, how are you planning to draw an audience? How are you going to make those different art-forms relevant to a wide audience base?
    Plans are still in the development stage, but I am in discussions with a few people/places which will provide an outlet for those featured on the site.

ReputationRep:
    This sounds really interesting, I'd love to know more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redmoonrabbit)
    This sounds really interesting, I'd love to know more.
    Have just sent you a PM.

ReputationRep:
    This sounds cool, is there any particular type(s) of content you're after - i.e. is there a specific target audience?

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to get some support for my music online. I mostly do Acoustic covers in a group with a couple of other guys and I've taken to posting Youtube videos over the last few weeks. I uploaded a new one today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rdwembQpAs - It's a cover of Pompeii by Bastille. If you like it and fancy getting me involved just send me a PM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjamez)
    This sounds cool, is there any particular type(s) of content you're after - i.e. is there a specific target audience?
    Anything on the creative spectrum is welcome. The current target audience is those aged 16-30, living within the UK.

ReputationRep:
    I would prefer working with u in a group on Facebook... thats fo me easier to send u links of arty stuff and to introduce u to my ( large ) group of artists....

ReputationRep:
    I'd be interested in this! what kinda stuff are you looking for in particular?

ReputationRep:
    Im an aspiring artist, you can see my work at:
    www.Facebook.com/DavePinskerArt

and

www.davepinsker.tumblr.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amison)

I'm interested.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.