Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

'What inspired you to choose your TSR username? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well.... I like Crystals. LOL

ReputationRep:
    Abbreviation of first name and middle name. Pretty simple really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Quantam Mechanics and ofcourse Nuka-Cola Quantam from Fallout 3.

ReputationRep:
    I always try to fight until the end or try until the end and decerto is the latin word for fight until the end.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I'd used this one since I was 15 when I had to pick a new username in order to GM on an MMO. Wanted to go with something Latin so looked up some Latin vocabulary. In the end I went with this one, and found out shortly after it was an english word too.

Bears no relation to my personality.

ReputationRep:
    My dislike of Apple Inc :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm named after the first hamster I rescued before I opened my first rescue project
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    As all my usernames for other things was "reubenkinara" I thought it made it easier for people to find me on other things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decerto)
    I always try to fight until the end or try until the end and decerto is the latin word for fight until the end.
    Ironic that there's a vermin in your avatar that's about to meet its end lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    How's it pronounced, like Nutella but a D instead of the T?
    no, no

normally with african names beginning with n followed by another consonant, it's 'nnn' and then you pronounce the rest of the name. So 'nn-della'

not 'ne-della'

ReputationRep:
    My name is Simran
    I am a mahoosive fan of Bruno Mars
    I also love Foster the people

Bob's your uncle.

ReputationRep:
    Well my name is somewhat similar to my username - my mates started calling me Zubby because in Arabic apparently it means penis The username came from that

Oh and I like the number 7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decerto)
    Wow that's an actual word? I always thought it was just the name of this tits COD2 frag video.

ReputationRep:
    My nickname irl is Naami. Yeah....don't have much of an imagination :/

EDIT: A lot of people seem to think my name is from a character in One Piece, which is understandable seeing as I watch anime and my name is shared with a well known anime character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Ironic that there's a vermin in your avatar that's about to meet its end lol.

Maybe I should edit it so it looks like the vermin is trying to divert the wires away from each other? Maybe it would be less deceptive.

ReputationRep:
    A 1975 Genesis recording. I could claim that I have some sort of deep-seated philosophical connection with it - that wouldn't be entirely true; it's a song about illness and healthcare and I felt that it would be appropriate for a (then) prospective medical student. As well as a cracking recording on a cracking album.

ReputationRep:
    I've never actually read the work my name comes from, but I am in fact, a massive paedophile.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really interested in law so that's where mine came from.... also, I'm new here so hello! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    A nickname handed to me by a cousin of mine when I was about five. When I signed up for TSR, it was the only thing that came to mind.

ReputationRep:
    The film Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.