Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

'What inspired you to choose your TSR username? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patience12)
    All of you have boring usernames, mine is the best!
    I'm not surprised you feel that way :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I'm not surprised you feel that way :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

well , I dont find your username so attractive! Do you poop a lot?! Repulsive, change please.

ReputationRep:
    My love for bedding.

But really it was just me wanting a really short name because I find usernames hard to remember.

ReputationRep:
    I joined when I was applying for my PGCE, so I chose the name of a famous fictional teacher. I'm not a mad fascist, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacemenrule94)
    It's the username I made for a BBC account when I was 13, so I could play CBBC games.

I'm ashamed of it, but I'm too attached to it to use a different name - hence why I use it for TSR.
    Tbf, I just think that makes you awesome!

Mine is quite obviously from a TV show. Goood afternooon madaaam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Tbf, I just think that makes you awesome!

Mine is quite obviously from a TV show. Goood afternooon madaaam!
    Why, thank you

Do you have some monies to direct to my bank account? (I haven't watched Fonejacker in so long, but man, do I miss it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    I like puns and I want to be a pharmacist, it was mostly a vain attempt to be witty. Except when people think it's a typo *sigh*
    Must have seen 100 of your posts but this is the first time I noticed it was incorrectly spelt :L.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Made on a gaming website because I'm raining shame on you. It's stuck and now I use it on everything.

ReputationRep:
    All of you have boring usernames, mine is the best!
    I find that many people here have pretty cool usernames tbf...

well , I dont find your username so attractive! Do you poop a lot?! Repulsive, change please.
    Hey don't diss on lord ipoop! That's an amazing username!

(Original post by spacemenrule94)
    Why, thank you

Do you have some monies to direct to my bank account? (I haven't watched Fonejacker in so long, but man, do I miss it)
    I just require your sort code and account number

ReputationRep:
    I chose 'Pastaferian' as my username to spread the word about the Flying Spaghetti Monster, a key figure in the Pastaferian movement's fight against the idiocies of Intelligent Design and Creationism. Although mostly I seem to inhabit the medic forums.

ReputationRep:
    the french inspired me........

ReputationRep:
    I like chocolate and music, and ChocolateMelody just sounded better than ChocolateMusic.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a character from Mario Puzo's Omerta. I just happened to be reading it when I signed up.

ReputationRep:
    well short story put long, i was simply 'not sure'

ReputationRep:
    My desire to be at the pub at the time of making it, the amount of cider my friends say it takes to get me drunk and my name.

ReputationRep:
    My name, oh so original, well at least my icon is fairly different to the norm

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    My depressed 14 year old self that couldn't hack the Applied GCSE business studies coursework.
    I'm 18 now.

ReputationRep:
    My username was as a result of a private joke between me and a friend about 5 years ago- so now many TSR users think that I'm just egotistical :L

ReputationRep:
    I am a strange, strange person.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.