Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

'What inspired you to choose your TSR username? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Where'sPerry?)
    There you are Perry :ahee:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Mines a bit obvious if you know me.
    Born on the 27th of july.
    Now all I need is your full name address and we can get the ball rocking :cool:
    (Original post by cant_think_of_name)
    I couldn't think of a name.
    :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd just met Novak Djokovic a few weeks ago and was still thrilled by the fact he'd actually spoken to me

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think about it - my star sign and year of birth. Simple.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iheartdjokovic)
    I'd just met Novak Djokovic a few weeks ago and was still thrilled by the fact he'd actually spoken to me
    Jelly!! So jelly!! What did he say?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Jelly!! So jelly!! What did he say?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He said thank you (I'd said good luck) I was a ballgirl at Queen's Club a few years ago which is how I met him

ReputationRep:
    Used this as my runescape name since I was 8 because I thought it sounded mystical. It has never changed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iheartdjokovic)
    He said thank you (I'd said good luck) I was a ballgirl at Queen's Club a few years ago which is how I met him
    You were a ball girl, a role you enjoyed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its who i am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It was my email address and it kind of stuck to all my other user names after that, easy to remember.

ReputationRep:
    i was just thinking for a name and the town i live in is a "ville fleurie", which i think is some special award given to prettily flowered towns, so i just went for that.

ReputationRep:
    Wanted to create a username that was unusual, unique and sounded like I was talking in the 3rd person.

Why Bearded? No idea, I don't even have a beard

ReputationRep:
    chameleons are great.

ReputationRep:

A scene from the Ice Age where the birds are gathering melons to prepare for the ice age. I think they all get destroyed or something except for one.

ReputationRep:
    My dislike for 'indies' who think using Δ all over twitter and tumblr defines them

ReputationRep:
    My initials.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's a wonderful word.

ReputationRep:
    I use this name for virtually everything, but it's originally named after my cat. Who, for the record, can't actually fly, I just thought it'd sound cool...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theflyingbarney)
    I use this name for virtually everything, but it's originally named after my cat. Who, for the record, can't actually fly, I just thought it'd sound cool...
    barneyyyyyyy and friends :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    My old gaming nickname. I genuinely think its against gamer ethics to appear under a fake username in internet after you had yours for long enough, however weird it sounds.

ReputationRep:
    It's the singular version of the band Art Brut (one of my favourite bands at the time) were in before Art Brut. It sounds quite stupid without the context.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.