Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I got told today... That I am a hyper crazy person which is my most annoying trait i think because it makes me seem younger than I am and my short height really Doesn't help at all, and it got me thinking what makes a person annoying???

ReputationRep:
    When somebody thinks the only way to be funny is to embarrass somebody else. Those people really get on my nerves.

ReputationRep:
    Really noisy eating with an open mouth... euk :P

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I'm a hyper crazy person too. My friends tell me that's my best trait and in my opinion being hyper and crazy is more fun than annoying, who wants to be boring and serious? Arrogance and a tendency to boast is the worst.

Hyper and crazy. For a start, no you're not crazy or insane. You're just a ****ing idiot. If you had any clue what true crazy was you would realise you are most certainly not crazy. No, most of the time you're just a bit of a ****.

I lose count of how many times these people find something funny and I'm like "Yeah, so ****ing what?"

And if you want them to be serious or to talk about any subject which requires any sort of depth it's like trying to get a cat and a badger to do it doggy style.

ReputationRep:
    Someone thinking they are higher than somebody else and bullying them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea&biscuits<3)
    Really noisy eating with an open mouth... euk :P
    This.

I can sit 10 feet away from my dad and still be able to hear every chew. He also slurps his drinks, which drives me crazy.

ReputationRep:
    I hate people who lie so much that they believe their own lies. I hate hate hate it!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pettiness.

Omg, some people are just so petty it's ridiculous! I can't stand people who fall out with others over absolutely nothing.

ReputationRep:
    People who are always ready to be offended. Take a ****ing chill pill.

Also: People who talk haughtily and over-elaborately to mask their stupidity.

ReputationRep:
    People who can't be open and honest about inconsequential things. It's not so much the lying, it's having to be polite to them and pretend to believe them. Seriously, if I don't want to go somewhere or can't afford a trip, I say so. I don't invent a peculiar story about my auntie's best friend's hamster's birthday and having to go to Falkirk on a donkey to celebrate it. If I've done nothing at the weekend, I say I did nothing at the weekend. I don't mind people lying about serious things so much, but why people feel the need to lie about unimportant things is quite lost on me.

And very loud, attention-seeking types who are unable to shut up for a minute and have to be the centre of attention (generally their conversation is inane and talking for the sake of talking). I realise they can't help it any more than very quiet people can help being quiet, but surely it can be trained out? You have nothing to say and you're saying it too loudly. Please stop. Think. Rest your mouth.

ReputationRep:
    People who eat loudly and make loud noises when the yawn etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People who think they are better than everyone else

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SheldonWannabe)
    When somebody thinks the only way to be funny is to embarrass somebody else. Those people really get on my nerves.
    This, totally this.

Also overly hyperactive people

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.