Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, thought I'd start a new discussion for who's doing this for next year. What is it like for people who have done it before? And is everyone who's doing it looking forward to next year?

I'm kinda new to this Student Room stuff, so any help would be appreciated!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing it this year and I've got my prelim tomorrow... shoullllllld probably be revising but saw this and thought I'd post aha. My only advice is you've reallllly got to keep on top of the workload and formulae!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! Haha yeah It does look like a bit, but I like maths and enjoy it so don't find a problem working for it! Good luck for tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Subscribing for next year

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone 4s app.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I didn't think anyone else would come on this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing it next year too!

ReputationRep:
    My advice would be to make an effort to keep up, I haven't really put much work into it this year and now I'm having to work particularly hard to catch up and get my head around certain topics.

ReputationRep:
    I've been told the workload is great but manageable if you plan ahead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.