Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    hey Im having some trouble with my as subjects, in my January modules I got ABCE and the E was in physics!! I barely worked for these exams, but I want to do Pharmacy at University and now I need to get an a in chemistry from a c grade in January. Im thinking now about dropping physics as I find it extremely difficult and maths is my weak point in it. I dont know whether I should invest my time repeating physics as Im repeating biology and chemistry also and I need to get As in them. Most universities for pharmacy ask for AAB-ABB, so should I drop physics now and this increase my time working on the others to secure grades or should I keep on physics and really work at it among the others !?!? Help!

ReputationRep:
    work work work

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.