Turn on thread page Beta

Places that do nose piercings?? watch

ReputationRep:
    In the nottingham or leicester area. That preferably use a needle

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Blue Banana- Although the use a gun, its fine though, it lasts a second.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BANS2012)
    Blue Banana- Although the use a gun, its fine though, it lasts a second.
    I really wouldn't advise a gun. I had mine pierced with a gun at blue banana the first time and it healed fine, had repierced with a gun for the second time it fell out and I was left with such a lump inside my nose that never went away.

This time I had my nose pierced with a needle on the left side and it doesn't ache like it did when I had it pierced with a gun. I also had it pierced with a lip bar with a teeny tiny gem ball which is much better for healing as it won't fall out like the normal nose studs they use with guns. I'd advise looking for piercing/tattoo studio's.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I can't help with where you can get it done but do stick to a needle not a gun and make sure the stud isn't a straight bone piercing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJess)
    I really wouldn't advise a gun. I had mine pierced with a gun at blue banana the first time and it healed fine, had repierced with a gun for the second time it fell out and I was left with such a lump inside my nose that never went away.

This time I had my nose pierced with a needle on the left side and it doesn't ache like it did when I had it pierced with a gun. I also had it pierced with a lip bar with a teeny tiny gem ball which is much better for healing as it won't fall out like the normal nose studs they use with guns. I'd advise looking for piercing/tattoo studio's.
    The first time i got mine done was with a gun and it messed up :/ which is why i wanted to use a needle this time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatRainbows_x)
    The first time i got mine done was with a gun and it messed up :/ which is why i wanted to use a needle this time
    Yeah guns tend to cause trauma which is why they should only really be used for lobe piercings. Have you managed to find anywhere? I had my nose repierced 4 days a go with a needle and it's not hurting at all, I forget it's even there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJess)
    Yeah guns tend to cause trauma which is why they should only really be used for lobe piercings. Have you managed to find anywhere? I had my nose repierced 4 days a go with a needle and it's not hurting at all, I forget it's even there
    Ahh I reallly wish I could get mine done again now I havn't managed to find a place yet, I've literally asked everywhere lol, guess I'll just have to wait until I can find somewhere

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I reallly wish I could get mine done again now I havn't managed to find a place yet, I've literally asked everywhere lol, guess I'll just have to wait until I can find somewhere
    Kazbah in Leicester Very hygienic and friendly atmosphere.

(Definitely DO NOT get your nose pierced with a gun!)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Access All Areas is probably the best in Nottingham, although they are a bit unfriendly and intimidating.

I actually go to London for my piercings because there's nowhere decent nearby.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.