Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Places that do nose piercings?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    In the nottingham or leicester area. That preferably use a needle

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Blue Banana- Although the use a gun, its fine though, it lasts a second.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BANS2012)
    Blue Banana- Although the use a gun, its fine though, it lasts a second.
    I really wouldn't advise a gun. I had mine pierced with a gun at blue banana the first time and it healed fine, had repierced with a gun for the second time it fell out and I was left with such a lump inside my nose that never went away.

This time I had my nose pierced with a needle on the left side and it doesn't ache like it did when I had it pierced with a gun. I also had it pierced with a lip bar with a teeny tiny gem ball which is much better for healing as it won't fall out like the normal nose studs they use with guns. I'd advise looking for piercing/tattoo studio's.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I can't help with where you can get it done but do stick to a needle not a gun and make sure the stud isn't a straight bone piercing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJess)
    I really wouldn't advise a gun. I had mine pierced with a gun at blue banana the first time and it healed fine, had repierced with a gun for the second time it fell out and I was left with such a lump inside my nose that never went away.

This time I had my nose pierced with a needle on the left side and it doesn't ache like it did when I had it pierced with a gun. I also had it pierced with a lip bar with a teeny tiny gem ball which is much better for healing as it won't fall out like the normal nose studs they use with guns. I'd advise looking for piercing/tattoo studio's.
    The first time i got mine done was with a gun and it messed up :/ which is why i wanted to use a needle this time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatRainbows_x)
    The first time i got mine done was with a gun and it messed up :/ which is why i wanted to use a needle this time
    Yeah guns tend to cause trauma which is why they should only really be used for lobe piercings. Have you managed to find anywhere? I had my nose repierced 4 days a go with a needle and it's not hurting at all, I forget it's even there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJess)
    Yeah guns tend to cause trauma which is why they should only really be used for lobe piercings. Have you managed to find anywhere? I had my nose repierced 4 days a go with a needle and it's not hurting at all, I forget it's even there
    Ahh I reallly wish I could get mine done again now I havn't managed to find a place yet, I've literally asked everywhere lol, guess I'll just have to wait until I can find somewhere

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I reallly wish I could get mine done again now I havn't managed to find a place yet, I've literally asked everywhere lol, guess I'll just have to wait until I can find somewhere
    Kazbah in Leicester Very hygienic and friendly atmosphere.

(Definitely DO NOT get your nose pierced with a gun!)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Access All Areas is probably the best in Nottingham, although they are a bit unfriendly and intimidating.

I actually go to London for my piercings because there's nowhere decent nearby.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.