Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've just accepted my offer for adult nursing at bedford university, Eeek! excited but i will be based in buckinghamshire. Anyone else out there who's in the same shoes?! please get in contact or anyone that's having interviews there etc! xoxox

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've just accepted my place for Sept 2013 buckinghamshire campus!

Are you excited? I'm so happy to be finally going to uni and doing such a rewarding course. Do you live local then? I live in Wendover so I'll be travelling by car everyday. Have you heard anything from them since you accepted? I got my offer at the end of January but just made my mind up to go to Beds. xx

ReputationRep:
    hey sorry its took such a long time to reply.. dont really know how to use this site! :')
    yeah ill be going there too! im soo excited too ! xx
    i dont live locally about 45 mins away (northamptonshire) and will be travelling everyday and i might eventually move up it all depends xx
    no i havnt heard of them yet, just that my place has been confirmed, i accepted mine in beginning of march x

ReputationRep:
    Hi its okay i'm new to this site to and its not the easiest one to use. Northamptonshire that is quite far isn't it I suppose although its not unheard of - I was considering Hertfordshire which is about that from my house. I'll only be 15 mins away so I think I'm lucky really. Why did you choose the buckinghamshire campus then? I liked that fact that its only nursing and midwifery so should be quite supportive.

Will be nice to know someone else on the first day anyway! x

ReputationRep:
    yeah its quite far-ish,, but will be worth it all to be honest chose bedford because the placements are at one of the best hospitals around so offers far better education than others... plus like i just got far better atmosphere form bedford than what i did coventry when i went... they wasnt very supportive or anything they just kind of had this no nonsense or tolerance attitude felt like i was interviewing for the military rather than nursing lol! and middlessex was too far so yeah came down to bedford haha! xx and yeah it will be nice to know someone there already, if you want my facebook or anything feel free to private message me for it! x

ReputationRep:
    hi! i just got accepted into bedfordshire uni on the buckinghamshire campus!
    i'll be moving there so im absolutely freaking out! i have no idea where id be living as the halls for beds uni is obviously in bedford?!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i wanted to move but have no idea where, so decided just to travel untill i can get job and get to know the area first!! shame they dont have halls! would have just gone there!! xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey! i've been accepted too. hoping to move into halls but unsure which ones!? So excited!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I thought they had accommodation on the hospital sites - high wycombe or stoke mandeville? I can't say I paid much attention though as I live quite close so won't be needing it. Might be worth giving them a ring to ask then you can at least know?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I gave them a call and we'll be living in nursing accommodation - basically halls but just full of nurses which could be quite convenient!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I applied to Bedford on a late application and have just been invited to attend an interview to do Adult Nursing. Has anyone already done this and have any advice? I was told I would have to complete a basic numeracy and literacy test before I got through to an interview... Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, has anyone been invited to an induction day on 3rd July?!

Charlie the tests are really easy don't worry about them just basic maths and grammer punctuation etc. we've all done it on here and have chosen Aylesbury. The interview is really relaxed as well you'll do great!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! Has anyone applied for accommodation in Aylesbury? I'm
    Starting adult nursing in sep and was wondering who else is in the same situation, I'm confused about where we stay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone give me a heads up on what sort of questions were on the maths and literacy tests!?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'am starting Nursing at the Aylesbury Campus in Sept and am looking for accommodation, the nursing halls at Stoke Mandeville are full so am looking for a house share with other student nurses, has anyone got any room.

Eloise

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

just thought I'd see if everyone is ready for Tuesday? I'm nervous but excited too I really want to start! I don't know anyone really so would be nice to know I'm not the only one - hope anyone moving into halls is okay. I live nearby so any directions etc I'm happy to help!

ReputationRep:
    i applied for bedfordshire university (luton camps) adult nursing.
    they have't got back too me
    should i be worried???

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I have accepted beds offer to study at luton in september. The woman who was at camous day said the test were easy and straightforward. Good luck! (My degree choice does not require me to do math or literacy tests)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samila786)
    i applied for bedfordshire university (luton camps) adult nursing.
    they have't got back too me
    should i be worried???
    No need to worry adult nursing is competitive so will take a while to respond

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.