Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

MEN: What Would You Rather Take - A woman or.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Guys, here it is:

You are offered one of two; what would you rather take -

- The most beautiful female (in your eyes; your dream woman) who has the same interests as you and is characteristically compatible with you and wants to get married,

OR,

- A £50million Kensington mansion, fully stocked, coming with a Maybach 62S, a Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Roadster and a Maserati Quattroporte GTS. The catch is that you are not permitted to sell/let the house, or its assets or the cars until after 30 years; you also only get the above - you don't actually get any money (i.e. asset-rich; cash poor - unless you decide to work).

What would you take?

ReputationRep:
    To hell with the girl, give me the mansion!

ReputationRep:
    Well, if I was a guy I would take the mansion!

ReputationRep:
    I would take a mansion

ReputationRep:
    Definitely the mansion

ReputationRep:
    Well, this is aimed at men so I qualify. But I'm also gay. So I'll have to take the mansion. And gladly so. Ha!

ReputationRep:
    You'll find a "dream girl" substitute with a mansion in your asset list.

Bull****. In real life, everyone would take the girl. No way. People are not serious here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Bull****. In real life, everyone would take the girl. No way. People are not serious here.
    That must be sarcasm...

Mansion, just have one night stands for the rest of your life.

ReputationRep:
    First guy to say I'd take the girl...

True love rocks! <3

ReputationRep:
    I'd take the girl as I probably wouldn't be able to pay the costs to maintain such a house if I don't actually get any money.

Plus you can't have sex with a stunning house

(Original post by SheldonWannabe)
    That must be sarcasm...

Mansion, just have one night stands for the rest of your life.
    Really? I thought everyone else was being sarcastic.

ReputationRep:
    Just give me the mansion. I will get the woman afterwards (may be many woman!)

ReputationRep:
    Can I sell and rent the girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Really? I thought everyone else was being sarcastic.
    Oh, looking at your rep I just presumed you were trollin'

ReputationRep:
    What the hell would I do with a huge mansion just to myself and lots of fast cars I would barely be able to drive? The only possible use I would have for them is attracting women. So I might as well choose the woman.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't be able to afford have the mansion and cars. If I could, I'd definitely go with that.

The girl it is.

ReputationRep:
    Second option, but my decision is heavily influenced by me not thinking the first option is possible.

Edit: That came across as rather depressed, I mean I don't think it's possible for someone to realistically offer the first option, whilst it's clearly possible to offer the second.

ReputationRep:
    The mansion, cause those assets would attract a beautiful woman (golddigger) anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Most definitely the mansion

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.