Turn on thread page Beta

Transfer to US uni or stay in the uk or what? watch

    • Thread Starter

    Ok, so long story short my family are moving to the states. However, I'm staying behind to either study Arts and Sciences at UCL or English with Film at KCL. However, I'm worried about the restraints it will have on my relationship with my family and travel costs and changing situations etc etc. If I did want to how easy is it to transfer to a good US college? I have a place at UCL (providing I get the grades) which is a top ten in the world university, is it possible to transfer over to a US uni with a similar capacity and get a scholarship in my second year? Thoughts please guys.


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.