Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I appreciate this is a lucky position to be in and i am very fortunate to have offers for the graduate entry program from oxford and imperial. However, I am finding it extremely difficult to choose between the two. I would very much appreciate any comments from people already doing the course at either university - especially if there are any bad points to note.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Is finance not an issue? If it is, consider inner city living. Also consider that Oxford's GEP is intensely science in the first year and then heavily clinical, whereas Imperial might be more balanced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christopher.2012)
    Hey guys,

I appreciate this is a lucky position to be in and i am very fortunate to have offers for the graduate entry program from oxford and imperial. However, I am finding it extremely difficult to choose between the two. I would very much appreciate any comments from people already doing the course at either university - especially if there are any bad points to note.

Thanks!
    Hi Christopher.2012

I want to apply to both imperial and Oxford and don't know if that is a big risk or not. What was your BMAT score ?
    I met all the requirements and am due to sit for the BMAT on this Saturday (9th of September).
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by CCCambridge)
    Hi Christopher.2012

I want to apply to both imperial and Oxford and don't know if that is a big risk or not. What was your BMAT score ?
    I met all the requirements and am due to sit for the BMAT on this Saturday (9th of September).
    This post is three years old, you're unlikely to get a response.

Are you a grad? If so, you'll need a spare £36k for Imperial as it is a 5 year programme.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestCat)
    This post is three years old, you're unlikely to get a response.

Are you a grad? If so, you'll need a spare £36k for Imperial as it is a 5 year programme.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am an international student have have done my a levels in cambridge and uni in London (Biomedical science). I will have to pay the international fees for the duration of the course
    i was just wondering if i stood a chance at either of the universities

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.