Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Ladies and Gentlemen - Would you do drugs? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So, would you do drugs or not?

ReputationRep:
    NEVER....unless you're talking about pharmaceutical drugs, in which case, yes...if it's necessary.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I've had weed, and wouldn't mind trying MDMA and Cocaine at some point in the future. YOLO INNIT?

ReputationRep:
    I've tried weed and MDMA. I hated MDMA, and was none too fond of weed either, so tbh I don't think I would take drugs again.

ReputationRep:
    No. I drink alcohol but not very much. The last time I drank alcohol was at christmas. I would take prescription drugs but never recreational or party drugs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJess)
    No. I drink alcohol but not very much. The last time I drank alcohol was at christmas. I would take prescription drugs but never recreational or party drugs.
    Alcohol is a drug lol. People seem to think drug only means illegal drugs. Alcohol is a drug, though legal. So you've already taken a drug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irishspringbok)
    NEVER....unless you're talking about pharmaceutical drugs, in which case, yes...if it's necessary.
    Do you drink?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Do you drink?
    sure...everyday! lol
    no I do not drink alcohol

ReputationRep:
    People who do drugs are losers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darsoon)
    People who do drugs are losers.
    Do you drink?

ReputationRep:
    Only alcohol and paracetamol (not together though for obvious reasons!) and any prescribed for whatever medical reasons. I wouldn't take illegal drugs, if they became legal I still wouldn't though because they have never interested me and I doubt a lot of them can be taken in "moderation" like alcohol can, apart from weed which you can't overdose on.

ReputationRep:
    Do you drink?
    Yes. And?

Does that make me inconsistent? If so, so be it. People are not consistent. Don't let reality be an obstacle for you.

ReputationRep:
    I've always wanted to try heroin, but that's a death sentence so......

ReputationRep:
    Burn
    Cinders of time
    Come on and get to me now
    Shoot
    The stars in the sky
    (Because you say).......

Drugs in the hands of a dealer
    They're no cure
    Drugs in the hands of a doctor
    you all want more
    Drugs in the hands of a dealer
    They're no cure
    Drugs in the hands of a doctor
    you all want more

And it don't take a genius to work it out
    That you're saving face just to stay in power
    And as we keep paying
    We keep dying
    How can I fly if you won't let me be?

ReputationRep:
    Never!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darsoon)
    Yes. And?

Does that make me inconsistent? If so, so be it. People are not consistent. Don't let reality be an obstacle for you.
    Inconsistent? No, rather inaccurate and incorrect. The question stated - would you do drugs. You said drugs are for losers and implied that you do not do drugs. Whereas, you actually already do do drugs - people seem to blissfully forget that alcohol is indeed a drug. Drugs are not just illegal drugs - alcohol is a drug, albeit legal. So why do you think you're a loser?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I do and wouldn't hesitate in trying most things.

Though there are some drugs I don't like; nicotine, caffeine and alcohol to name a few.

ReputationRep:
    I've taken weed before, I thankfully had a good trip but my ex has had bad trips before.
    Also, one of my friends got dependent on it and had psychotic episodes and got severely screwed over. Another of my friends is getting dependent on the stuff and I'm trying to talk him out of it.
    Basically I think it's OK if it's not heavy stuff - occasionally, but only with friends - but that ultimately you're taking a risk whenever you do it and really, avoid it if possible.

ReputationRep:
    Well I've "done" Caffeine, Alcohol, Nicotine and Weed (and a few prescription drugs obviously).

I guess trying Cocaine would be interesting but it can be very addictive so I'll probably avoid it.

Staying the hell away from Heroin! (not that I'd know where to find some)

ReputationRep:
    I've done drugs as I am from Netherlands

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.