Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this has been posted in the wrong section.

I have been using the website Duedil for a few months now, which is a brilliant website for checking company information such as financial data. However, Duedil only contains information on British companies. I want to check some companies in Italy, France, Spain Germany, and the USA to view their company financial data such as turnover, profit, net profit etc. The companies I want to find financial information on are private companies. Can you please tell me a FREE online resource I can use which is similar to Duedil for the above countries?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I can help with the US. All companies listed on a US stock exchange have to submit their financial reports to the SEC.
    All submitted material is publicly available for free. Link: http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml
    Due to the fact that many foreign companies are also listed in New York you can find financial information from companies around the word, all in English.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.