The Student Room Group

I'm soooooo confused!

Right, heres the situation! I liked this guy called Chris for 3months and we were getting really close but then we stopped talking because we fell out and our friendship dissolved. I went on and I found this new guy called Ali, (we're going to the prom together), I liked him but now I dont and he likes me back. This fortnight Chris has started to txt me and tlk to me again but Ali now thinks I like Chris again. Now, Chris told me today that he's jelous of me and Ali but last night he told me that he fancies someone else but apparantly I wouldn't know who she is. I asked him why he was jelous and told him he sounds confused then he told me he is confused and he's finding it difficult knowing what he feels for sum ppl. What does it sound like? Please help me I am soooooo confused :frown: love franki x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Fritz
Right, heres the situation! I liked this guy called Chris for 3months and we were getting really close but then we stopped talking because we fell out and our friendship dissolved. I went on and I found this new guy called Ali, (we're going to the prom together), I liked him but now I dont and he likes me back. This fortnight Chris has started to txt me and tlk to me again but Ali now thinks I like Chris again. Now, Chris told me today that he's jelous of me and Ali but last night he told me that he fancies someone else but apparantly I wouldn't know who she is. I asked him why he was jelous and told him he sounds confused then he told me he is confused and he's finding it difficult knowing what he feels for sum ppl. What does it sound like? Please help me I am soooooo confused :frown: love franki x

Ok your not the only one confused here. :frown: :confused:
Reply 2
Fritz

Ok, this needs to be broken down for clarification...
Do you like Chris?
Do you like Ali?
Why did you and Chris fall out?
Reply 3
Daveo

me too! :biggrin:

that sounded like a monologue by ozzy osbourne :wink:
Fritz

why did you two fall out?
which one do you like beter?
Reply 5
i think the guy (chris) is messin with your head. the only one with genuine feelings here is Ali!
Reply 6
I don't know who i like, u c this is the BIG problem! I don't know, coz Chris has played me before and Ali is not quite mature yet (lol). Chris is the best looking tho.

Me and Chris went to germany for the day together and we were sat on the coach and he held out his hand for me to hold and then i got really nervous and said sumat really stupid! The next day he wasn't tlking 2 me and then he started to piss me off really badly so i went for him coz I was SO angry at him. and from then on we havn't spoken!
Reply 7
Daveo

Hey daveo, i'm sorry i'm confusing. In short terms I liked a guy called chris, we fell out (and i fancied the pants of him), I found a new guy (ali who i fancied) and now me and Chris r tlking again and its getting messy and ali fancies me!
Reply 8
i think that it would be better if you just went for Ali to be honest. if chris gets pissed off over stupid little things and refuses to listen to reason then he's just not worth the time. trust me, been there done that.
Reply 9
mad kuri
i think the guy (chris) is messin with your head. the only one with genuine feelings here is Ali!

ok, thats weired coz thats what Chris's best friend sed to me.
Reply 10
Fritz
I don't know who i like, u c this is the BIG problem! I don't know, coz Chris has played me before and Ali is not quite mature yet (lol). Chris is the best looking tho.

Me and Chris went to germany for the day together and we were sat on the coach and he held out his hand for me to hold and then i got really nervous and said sumat really stupid! The next day he wasn't tlking 2 me and then he started to piss me off really badly so i went for him coz I was SO angry at him. and from then on we havn't spoken!

Hmmm, I don't think you really like Chris - you're just curious about what might have happened. And I don't think you really like Ali either. You're probably best not starting a relationship with either of them, you're not sure about how you feel and you don't want to mess anyone around do you?
Reply 11
Fritz

Is Ali Chris's best friend?!!!! :wink:
Reply 12
Fritz

see.
Reply 13
Amb1
Is Ali Chris's best friend?!!!! :wink:

i hope not, otherwise we're gona have to re-think the whole situation again!
well, looks like everything here is under control.... id like to think i had something to do with it, but i logged off for like 5 mins and everyone else givesyou great advice!!! :mad: i was looking forward to beign the relationship guru today.... im all sad now...
Reply 15
Amb1
Hmmm, I don't think you really like Chris - you're just curious about what might have happened. And I don't think you really like Ali either. You're probably best not starting a relationship with either of them, you're not sure about how you feel and you don't want to mess anyone around do you?

woow, how did u just read my mind? At first I did like Chris, I mean really really did like him. i was soooo close. I want Chris so badly but I don't want to hurt Ali.

Ali's best friend has been out with Chris and she said it was a big mistake.

Chris's best freind is Tom, not Ali.
Reply 16
mad kuri
i hope not, otherwise we're gona have to re-think the whole situation again!

lol :tongue:
Fritz
woow, how did u just read my mind? At first I did like Chris, I mean really really did like him. i was soooo close. I want Chris so badly but I don't want to hurt Ali.

Ali's best friend has been out with Chris and she said it was a big mistake.

Chris's best freind is Tom, not Ali.

just make it clear to both of them that you only like them AS FRIENDS and nothing more...
Reply 18
Amb1
lol :tongue:

it's you with the eye again!! HELLO! :biggrin:
Reply 19
two_headed_monk
well, looks like everything here is under control.... id like to think i had something to do with it, but i logged off for like 5 mins and everyone else givesyou great advice!!! :mad: i was looking forward to beign the relationship guru today.... im all sad now...

aww poor u. in answer to ur quiestion, I think i like Chris better but everytime he says summat bad, I turn to Ali. I'm a bad person! Rn't i?

Latest