lol
    yer, i agree lol. That wuld b bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mad kuri)
    it's you with the eye again!! HELLO!
    Hey, how you doin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    just make it clear to both of them that you only like them AS FRIENDS and nothing more...
    I agree there, you can always find someone else, you have ages! (How old are you?) (not trying to sound nosey)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    aww poor u. in answer to ur quiestion, I think i like Chris better but everytime he says summat bad, I turn to Ali. I'm a bad person! Rn't i?
    nah, im sure that your lovely really. but it is kinda mean to keep ali on a leash, so to speak... im sure he wouldnt mind if you did it literally... but anyhoo, i reckon that you should pick one and stick with him. but that was already obvious.... right... ill shut up now...

(Original post by mad kuri)
    I agree there, you can always find someone else, you have ages! (How old are you?) (not trying to sound nosey)
    I'm sixteen and lovin every second of it. But theres loads of ppl saying "go out with Chris" and loads of ppl saying "go out with Ali" and theres that select few saying "find someone else!" *tears run down cheeks and thinks 'why can't my life be simple?'*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    nah, im sure that your lovely really. but it is kinda mean to keep ali on a leash, so to speak... im sure he wouldnt mind if you did it literally... but anyhoo, i reckon that you should pick one and stick with him. but that was already obvious.... right... ill shut up now...
    Yeah, try to be straight with them (it's tricky because that means you have to be straight with yourself too!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    I'm sixteen and lovin every second of it. But theres loads of ppl saying "go out with Chris" and loads of ppl saying "go out with Ali" and theres that select few saying "find someone else!" *tears run down cheeks and thinks 'why can't my life be simple?'*
    they are both locked in separate cupboards- you can only have the key to one...whose would you open??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    i've been there, but you have age's before you have to choose. i think the best time is when ur single. you get to have all the fun
    dont fret over chosing now, you have the rest of your life. these boys are just immature, and dont know what a relationship really is.

bless ya. I am lovely *head grows* lol. I don't keep Ali on a leash (so 2 speak) tho, he can go off and find a girl, I'd b pleased! Whereas if Chris did that i wuld be soooooo jelous!

ReputationRep:
    they are both locked in separate cupboards- you can only have the key to one...whose would you open??
    I'd leave 'em both in there and go and have fun!! Only kiddin!

prob Chris's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    but having a complicated life is great, i cant stand it when things are simple... its too broring.
    and ive just had a thought - who do you trust more? like chirs is coming off rpetty badly here, so how do you know he wouuldnt break your heart... but then again, its not good to go with the safe bet just cos your afraid of rejection...
    sorry, im not helping..

(Original post by Amb1)
    I'd leave 'em both in there and go and have fun!! Only kiddin!
    teehee

but having a complicated life is great, i cant stand it when things are simple... its too broring.
    and ive just had a thought - who do you trust more? like chirs is coming off rpetty badly here, so how do you know he wouuldnt break your heart... but then again, its not good to go with the safe bet just cos your afraid of rejection...
    sorry, im not helping..
    I can trust Chris with anything but with Ali he'd go and tell his best friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    I can trust Chris with anything but with Ali he'd go and tell his best friend.
    o.... well, then its easy. id go wtih chris. definatly, and it dosent matter if the two of you dont really get along, cos that means that you'll have a fun relationship...

I forgot to add why he was jelous, he told me he's jelous of me and Ali. Also he pushed me against the wall today and gave me a hug, I have to say his body is soo devine!

o.... well, then its easy. id go wtih chris. definatly, and it dosent matter if the two of you dont really get along, cos that means that you'll have a fun relationship...
    hmmm, that is something to think about. I mean i do want a relationship with him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    hmmm, that is something to think about. I mean i do want a relationship with him.
    then have a relationship with him, itll be fun... and if he does have a devine body, its all the better. *grumbles* - devine body.... bet its not as good as mine

*looks down*

*flexes*

*single tear runs down cheek*

then have a relationship with him, itll be fun... and if he does have a devine body, its all the better. *grumbles* - devine body.... bet its not as good as mine

*looks down*

*flexes*

*single tear runs down cheek*
    I bet ur so gorgeous u give Chris a run for money xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    I bet ur so gorgeous u give Chris a run for money xx
    my gf seems to think so... but i think that she's a little crazy....
    and o yeah, thanx
    * head swells*

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.