Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex-Torres)
    Kent had their general offer as ABB at the start of the year. They've now revised it to ABB/AAB? Why would this be?
    Possibly because the course has became more competitive. Kent is a popular choice for Econ.

(Original post by Boy_wonder_95)
    I hate this new TSR layout, you can no longer see how many people quoted you on the side
    Mine keeps switching between the previous quote box and the new one.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer from L100 course in UCL to L101 one once your accepted?
    Would love to study at UCLA and considering my family lives in L.A the L101 course is appealing, regret not applying to L101 also!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rafael_96)
    Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer from L100 course in UCL to L101 one once your accepted?
    Would love to study at UCLA and considering my family lives in L.A the L101 course is appealing, regret not applying to L101 also!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Email them and ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rafael_96)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www.ucl.ac.uk/economics/under...faqs/#transfer

From what I've read, you can't unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_123)
    Email them and ask
    I've emailed them twice previously for different enquiries and same women has replied, don't want her remembering my name.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NedStark)
    http://www.ucl.ac.uk/economics/under...faqs/#transfer

From what I've read, you can't unfortunately.
    That's what I read before, was thinking if there's a way around it... Would have been an amazing opportunity cause I'm considering moving to L.A after graduation and this could have helped me decide.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenasdfghjkl)
    I've applied for Economics and got offers from Southampton, Cardiff, Sheffield and Leeds

Waiting on my (possible) first choice of Loughborough! Has anyone heard back from them yet? Been waiting over a month
    yes i got an offer for L100 on 5th november after sending off october 11th.

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard from/had offers from warwick at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cardigansandjeans)
    Has anybody heard from/had offers from warwick at all?
    Yes, got an offer a few weeks back and got the offer holders' open day email today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yllasjarvi)
    Yes, got an offer a few weeks back and got the offer holders' open day email today.
    What are your predicted grades like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiirankapoor)
    What are your predicted grades like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A*A*AA. Haven't done further maths. Was quite surprised after attending the open day session and hearing how many applicants for every place etc. actually feared I might not get any offers but have somehow managed to get UCL & Leeds as well so far.

ReputationRep:
    A*A*AA. Haven't done further maths. Was quite surprised after attending the open day session and hearing how many applicants for every place etc. actually feared I might not get any offers but have somehow managed to get UCL & Leeds as well so far.
    Oh okay. Im predicted A*A*A* and an A in FM AS. Ive only heard from LSE and UCL. Waiting on Nottingham and Warwick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on the offer! When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afbp)
    Congrats on the offer! When did you apply?
    8th October

ReputationRep:
    Yayyyyyyyyy, I got an offer from The University of Manchester for L100 Economics (AAB) Sent 9th December, received 16th December xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Just opened up my emails, saw an email from UCAS, instantly thought it was an offer, but it was only a newsletter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloxorus)
    Just opened up my emails, saw an email from UCAS, instantly thought it was an offer, but it was only a newsletter

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The same thing happened to me aswell XD.

ReputationRep:
    anyone applied to UCL by chance?

if so have you had any trouble logging into your Portico account recently? i tried logging in today and a couple of days ago, it keeps telling me my password is either wrong or expired and that to get a new one i have to contact the ISD directly or something? i know for a fact the password is not wrong, so not sure what to do.

reason im trying to get in is to upload my AS results like they asked. well they asked me to send the results to them, so i emailed them my Statement of Results, but i don't know whether they want me to upload it onto Portico aswell?

Any help would be massively appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    anyone applied to UCL by chance?

if so have you had any trouble logging into your Portico account recently? i tried logging in today and a couple of days ago, it keeps telling me my password is either wrong or expired and that to get a new one i have to contact the ISD directly or something? i know for a fact the password is not wrong, so not sure what to do.

reason im trying to get in is to upload my AS results like they asked. well they asked me to send the results to them, so i emailed them my Statement of Results, but i don't know whether they want me to upload it onto Portico aswell?

Any help would be massively appreciated!
    ive had the same problem for quite some time now

ReputationRep:
    and i know my password and user id is correct

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.