Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I got sent this from Nottingham just now so hopefully this will also clear things up!

Good luck

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1389816660.956417.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  136.4 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope their reading of TSR doesn't lead to me receiving a rejection. Obviously it's up to them as to what grade offering they give, and the odds are it will be A*AA, but it would be fantastic to have such a great insurance lined up.

OR, I could be wooed by a 'firm with us and we'll knock it down to AAA.' I'll be quiet now :3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pro Crastination)
    I hope their reading of TSR doesn't lead to me receiving a rejection. Obviously it's up to them as to what grade offering they give, and the odds are it will be A*AA, but it would be fantastic to have such a great insurance lined up.

OR, I could be wooed by a 'firm with us and we'll knock it down to AAA.' I'll be quiet now :3.
    Ahaha!! I'd laugh if they had seen you saying that you want an AAA offer and as a result, give you an A*AA offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloxorus)
    Ahaha!! I'd laugh if they had seen you saying that you want an AAA offer and as a result, give you an A*AA offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily. I mentioned the topic in my PS and they suggested another course.

Besides, we both have our firm, right? Odds are the offer will be A*AA and it won't matter either way

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha yeah that is true! but oh man, i just keep thinking of seeing an AAA offer on Track yeah, if it is an A*AA offer then it won't matter too much, always pick Bath anyday

ReputationRep:

Mate, surely your real name isn't "Pro Crastination" -__- !?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebelV005)
    Mate, surely your real name isn't "Pro Crastination" -__- !?
    :'( They always say that at customs, too... I don't know what kind of sick joke my parents (Mr and Mrs Crastination) were playing at in naming me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :'( They always say that at customs, too... I don't know what kind of sick joke my parents (Mr and Mrs Crastination) were playing at in naming me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe they procrastinated too much whilst naming you and hence couldn't find a suitable name?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    With "Pro" being your first name, be thankful you're surname isn't "Stitute"...

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back for Economics and statistics at UCL? If yes, what were your offers guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazard17)
    Has anyone heard back for Economics and statistics at UCL? If yes, what were your offers guys?
    I haven't yet, have you?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, i got rejected for Economics yesterday, so i would be over the moon with an offer in Econ and stats.
    What were your maths UMS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazard17)
    Nope. Went to an open day a month ago too.

ReputationRep:
    i am actually looking forward to tomorrow, even if i haven't got a Notts offer atleast i'll finally know.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    i am actually looking forward to tomorrow, even if i haven't got a Notts offer atleast i'll finally know.
    Apparently some people may not hear until next week so don't get your hopes too high.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloxorus)
    Apparently some people may not hear until next week so don't get your hopes too high.
    urgh that's quite annoying haha, to be honest it's looking quite bleak for me anyway (the chance of an AAA offer that is) so i won't be too fussed about a rejection as i already have an insurance in York (AAB) but AAA at Notts would be nice to insure haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    urgh that's quite annoying haha, to be honest it's looking quite bleak for me anyway (the chance of an AAA offer that is) so i won't be too fussed about a rejection as i already have an insurance in York (AAB) but AAA at Notts would be nice to insure haha
    Lol, Fas. We are going to end up at the same university ^_^. I'm definitely insuring York if Notts is A*AA with no other incentives.

ReputationRep:
    So does anyone know when next ULC Open Days are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purplemind)
    So does anyone know when next ULC Open Days are?
    I've said this countless times on multiple threads haha February and March are the next open days, your given a 2 week notice if invited to attend one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.