Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krisko31)
    Hi everyone
    I was just wondering what happens after having received all the offers.. Ok, so I select my first choice then my insurance, but the other Unis? I mean if accidentally I don't meet the conditions of these two?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You reject them and the offer no longer stands and if you don't meet the conditions of your firm and insurance then you must either go through clearing or not go to university or reapply.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know which universities last year were in clearing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_123)
    You reject them and the offer no longer stands and if you don't meet the conditions of your firm and insurance then you must either go through clearing or not go to university or reapply.
    Actually, when do I have to choose my fisrt and insurance? Once that I've got all my exams results, or immediately after having received all the offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krisko31)
    Actually, when do I have to choose my fisrt and insurance? Once that I've got all my exams results, or immediately after having received all the offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    once you receive all decisions from universities and early may

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex-Torres)
    How do you know which universities last year were in clearing?
    Pressure of exams getting to you already dude?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Which should I firm, Economics at Bath with year placement or Bristol straight 3 year course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VinceVC)
    Which should I firm, Economics at Bath with year placement or Bristol straight 3 year course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would say Bath as for economics a nice placement would be really helpful for master

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jkizer)
    Pressure of exams getting to you already dude?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha - I wanted to know which unis I could go to if I do better than expected since I'm on track for A's/A*s but only got B's/C's last year so I couldn't really apply to anywhere too prestigious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex-Torres)
    haha - I wanted to know which unis I could go to if I do better than expected since I'm on track for A's/A*s but only got B's/C's last year so I couldn't really apply to anywhere too prestigious
    All pressure for summer 2k14! Gonna be great :woo::woo::woo:

Have you decided your firm/insurance already then?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the Bath open day on the 9th April?

ReputationRep:
    So my UCAS journey has come to an end. I'd say I was one of the more earlier members on the thread and I've come across plenty of people who have all successfully secured offers at some great universities. For me I've got 4/5 offers and I'll be confirming what I already knew for some time and that is to firm LSE and insure UCL.

Good luck to anyone still waiting for hear back, which I hope no one is. I'd like to thank everyone since this thread was a massive source of information and encouragement this past year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NedStark)
    So my UCAS journey has come to an end. I'd say I was one of the more earlier members on the thread and I've come across plenty of people who have all successfully secured offers at some great universities. For me I've got 4/5 offers and I'll be confirming what I already knew for some time and that is to firm LSE and insure UCL.

Good luck to anyone still waiting for hear back, which I hope no one is. I'd like to thank everyone since this thread was a massive source of information and encouragement this past year.
    Congratulations

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

You've come a long way from Winterfell. I'm proud of you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rafael_96)
    St.Andrews,as I have a friend named Andrew.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    a valid reason indeed... thank you

ReputationRep:

Man-like Ned Stark! Proud of ya son.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have some recommendations of Econ related books to read during summer? Ones you've found interesting or intend to read perhaps

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else here waiting for Warwick??

ReputationRep:
    Got an A*AA offer from UCL.

I want to firm Cambridge (A*A*AB) and insure Warwick (A*AA) but I don't really know what is the best thing to do, I have only been to Cambridge, haven't visited Warwick or UCL (got an offer without being invited to an open day) and there is no chance I can go to Warwick open days in April because I'm not in UK at that time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purplemind)

I want to firm Cambridge (A*A*AB) and insure Warwick (A*AA) but I don't really know what is the best thing to do, I have only been to Cambridge, haven't visited Warwick or UCL (got an offer without being invited to an open day) and there is no chance I can go to Warwick open days in April because I'm not in UK at that time.
    See if you can visit it independently. I'm sure they have something in place if you can't make it on the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purplemind)

Can't you visit Warwick one weekend - ok it won't be an open day but at least you would get a feel for the place.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.