Awesome dude, do spill the beans !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jkizer)
    Awesome dude, do spill the beans !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Offer was from UEA and the offer was ABB

ReputationRep:
    My school sent off my application today (I sent it in to them two weeks ago so it's been a long two weeks waiting for them to do my reference)

It's really scary, haha, but good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloxorus)
    Yeah straight econ.
    When did you apply? And is this for all modules scores?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_123)
    When did you apply? And is this for all modules scores?
    I applied exactly two weeks ago and yeah all module scores.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloxorus)
    Just had an email from UCL asking for ums! Did anyone else get this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have a question (it may sound silly to some, but I would very much appreciate if someone experienced can clear my confusion). How exactly can a uni verify your UMS? This is because they are not mentioned in your certificates,only in the provisional statement of results, but as far as I am aware it is not considered as an official document ( correct me if I am wrong). So how exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissAF01)
    I have a question (it may sound silly to some, but I would very much appreciate if someone experienced can clear my confusion). How exactly can a uni verify your UMS? This is because they are not mentioned in your certificates,only in the provisional statement of results, but as far as I am aware it is not considered as an official document ( correct me if I am wrong). So how exactly?
    I imagine they verify with the school through a call or email just before they make an offer. Maybe even the exam officer has to send them a copy of your summer results.

(Only an idiot would try get away with false ums declarations)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jkizer)
    I imagine they verify with the school through a call or email just before they make an offer. Maybe even the exam officer has to send them a copy of your summer results.

(Only an idiot would try get away with false ums declarations)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol yea true...I was just wondering if I have to scan those provisional statements as well with my certificates to prove my UMS, I do not wish to send more data than required or they may think I don't understand what's being asked.

ReputationRep:
    Why haven't I received the email for UMS scores from UCL straight Econ?
    Is it possibly cause my UMS for 3 of my AS results out of 4 were mentioned in reference?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SP10)
    I got BBBC at AS and I am predicted BBB
    Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone considering Economics and Finance BSc at Queen Mary? Up until now I've been thinking just straight Economics BSc (I'm still applying for this at Manchester and Royal Holloway). Any thoughts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wooo just got an offer from Surrey as well for Economics with placement !!

AAB

It now begins!

(Original post by danlocke)
    Anyone considering Economics and Finance BSc at Queen Mary? Up until now I've been thinking just straight Economics BSc (I'm still applying for this at Manchester and Royal Holloway). Any thoughts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If it means anything, im applying for Holloway too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Jam)
    Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Applied to Surrey, UEA, Kent, Leicester, Swansea

Received offer from Surrey - AAB
    Received offer from UEA - ABB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Stick with the one in which you find more interesting and that's the one you'll most likely do better in. Although I can say that if you want to just do the "bare minimum" then I suggest you lose that mind set and start working harder as doing the minimum won't help you get a good grade and that will ruin your chances. So pull your pants up and don't think you'll just fly through AS as you did in GCSE you actually have to put in a decent amount of hours into it.
    Thanks for the advice and yeah that's fair enough to be honest. Anyways i created this more in depth thread explaining my situation, so if you ever get the time do have a look at & let me know what you think http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2498168

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So Surrey have been giving out offers, why has no one else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NedStark)
    So Surrey have been giving out offers, why has no one else?
    I believe York and Southampton have as well.

ReputationRep:
    Sent 16/10 and got offers from Liverpool and Sheffield yesterday both AAB

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from St. Andrews from economics and math no other replies though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcd1711)
    Sent 16/10 and got offers from Liverpool and Sheffield yesterday both AAB
    Where else have you applied. Im applying to both of those, sent off my application yesterday. Also, what where your predicted grades

ReputationRep:
    Just recieved first offer from Exeter- AAA

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.