Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SP10)
    Offer from Kent!
    Congrats! Did you get it just now? I'm still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cathrg26)
    Congrats! Did you get it just now? I'm still waiting
    Well it hasn't updated on track. I saw it on the Kent portal thing so you should check that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SP10)
    Well it hasn't updated on track. I saw it on the Kent portal thing so you should check that
    Congrats to all the offers seems like they're getting pushed out now .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millerman)
    where do you prople find out about what tests you need to sit when applying for uni. i.e the TSA
    It says on UCAS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SP10)
    I have an offer too! No idea what is up with Track:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epic Flawless)
    Hmm, I'm glad that we can come to an agreement. Financial regulation is never easy to put in place as these financial instiutions will always lobby against it but nonetheless, progress has been made.

In the US, there is the Volcker rule which increased regulation on derivatives as well as othermeasures whilst in Europe, there are the Basel capital requirements that have been introduced which has increased the capital that banks have to keep in their reserves to prevent banks from collapsing, should a bank run arise.
    Matthew Libman worked with civil rights leaders to push for the Volcker Rule implementation (forcing banks to stop gambling and resume lending). Jesse Jackson Sr. and Ben Jealous, the president of the NAACP, leaned on Sanford Weil (Citigroup Chairman) and Barack Obama, and they won.

Video (1 minute): http://youtu.be/A3wDjAugaRg

ReputationRep:
    So is that 3/5 offers now? And well done!

And 'Gratz to everyone else^. Too many of you to quote.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boy_wonder_95)
    So is that 3/5 offers now? And well done!

And 'Gratz to everyone else^. Too many of you to quote.
    Yes it is! Hehe thanks. How are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SP10)
    Congratulations!
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    offer from york !! AAB offer i am really chuffed !
    Well done mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Giant)
    Well done mate!
    cheers pal , i am really happy - not gonna be spending another year at home now hopefully all i need now is a Bath offer and im sorted!

hows things on your end? ( btw anyone with a York offer , which Visit Day are you guys planning on going to? )

ReputationRep:
    Bagged an offer from Exeter!

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is! Hehe thanks. How you doing?
    I'm doing good thanks and you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    cheers pal , i am really happy - not gonna be spending another year at home now hopefully all i need now is a Bath offer and im sorted!

hows things on your end? ( btw anyone with a York offer , which Visit Day are you guys planning on going to? )
    [Only] the one so far - Bristol. Pretty pleased, just one of my other 4 (Camb, UCL, LSE and Warwick) would be bliss for me Mostly just relieved that my high risk strategy didn't culminate in me getting 5 rejections

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing good thanks and you?
    I'm good Have you heard back from any of your unis?

ReputationRep:
    I'm good Have you heard back from any of your unis?
    Nope, no offers yet. Can only imagine how you must be feeling right now with 3!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)

Do you know if you have to go to a visit day at York if you have an offer? It's just that I don't really want to have to take time out of school since I'm incredibly busy (with Oxford interview prep and Target 2.0) and already know it's my back up since it's the lowest grades. If they're still doing visit days in January or February I'd sign up for it, but I really shouldn't be missing 1-2 days of school to visit a uni I've already seen...

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone with offers..!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope, no offers yet. Can only imagine how you must be feeling right now with 3!
    Haha I'm pretty comfortable now. Oh that sucks, where have you applied?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.