Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    At the moment I've got a few pairs of Jack&Jones jeans, I wear them mostly because I like the way they do the taper/slim fit. I don't really like baggy or loose jeans.

I just wanted to know what jeans do other lads on here wear? Do Diesel do a good range of slim fit/tapered jeans? Or is there any other good designer brand for what I'm looking for?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i would just try.. river island, Topman, Burton, gap, bravesoul, zara

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.M.182)
    At the moment I've got a few pairs of Jack&Jones jeans, I wear them mostly because I like the way they do the taper/slim fit. I don't really like baggy or loose jeans.

I just wanted to know what jeans do other lads on here wear? Do Diesel do a good range of slim fit/tapered jeans? Or is there any other good designer brand for what I'm looking for?
    If you want designer, then Levi's 511(?) are slim fit, Diesel do some slim fit, and Nudie do slim fit (Slim Jim, or Thin Finn).

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.