Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    All right so I have been on holidays and haven't revised for a spanish oral exam tomorrow? Best way to learn off 6 minutes of answers to questions in one night? (it's 9.53pm now ))): )
    PLEASE

ReputationRep:
    1) Giggidy?
    2) sleep now wake up early, you will learn nothing that you will remember tonight

ReputationRep:
    Write it out line by line over and over again until you can repeat it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kanemcl)
    All right so I have been on holidays and haven't revised for a spanish oral exam tomorrow? Best way to learn off 6 minutes of answers to questions in one night? (it's 9.53pm now ))): )
    PLEASE
    Easy. Just memorize it in chunks. Failing that, learn key words/verbs and make up your own damn sentences on the spot :P Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys!! Does recording it and listening over and over help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kanemcl)
    Thanks guys!! Does recording it and listening over and over help?
    I've never done that before. How was it?

ReputationRep:
    It was all right ): ! Well apparently I did "wonderfully" (to quote the teacher) last year so that helps lol

ReputationRep:
    Keep repeating it. You'll have it done and memorised by 1am if you're dedicated

ReputationRep:
    If you're any good at languages, for God's sake don't try and learn it by heart. Make notes of verbs and key words. Revise connectives. Then when in the oral just talk except in Spanish instead of English.

If you're no good at languages, learn it off by heart. I would record yourself. However also make sure you understand the points you're trying to make as otherwise you'll forget a word and not be able to save it as you'll have any idea what you're actually talking about.

Work till 1 and sleep well. Tomorrow morning give it a quick last look over before you go into the dragon's maw and run through the major points to make in your head.

ReputationRep:
    How did you do in the end????/????????????????/????????????????????????????/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.