I am kind've struggling with writing my statement of Intent for my Final Major Project at the moment. I was just wondering if you anyone could give me a guide or an example that I could follow please. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Foundation Art & Design FMP Statement of Intent Help! Watch
- 0 followers
- 0 badges
- Thread Starter
- 24-03-2013 22:07
- 1 follower
- 0 badges
- 30-03-2013 09:18
Here's what I was given as a guide:
1. Working titles or theme of FMP
2. What you will be working towards
(Approx 150 words)
1. Influences, starting points and contextual references
2. Early ideas, research, visits you will make and proposed sources (you must include a short list of sources and bibliography). This list can be attached as an appendix.
1. Intended techniques, media, processes
2. Timescale (an action plan is essential)
1. Proposed method of evaluation (how you will review the FMP in critical and analytical ways - self and peer review, tutorials, critiques etc)
Your proposal must not be less than 300 and no more than 500 words.
Hope this helps
Posted from TSR Mobile