Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

So I'm getting a kitten and can't decide on a name. I personally would like Bella for a girl but my boyfriend doesn't like it as this reminds him of twilight.... :|

Anyway you guys got any suggestions? Don't know if we are having the boy or girl yet

ReputationRep:
    My female cat is called Callie. I quite like the name Molly too. But it depends somewhat on the cat's personality and what name suits them.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with Futility, even if you decide on a name beforehand; when you see her it might change. My little Bengal boy was going to be called Khayu but then I decided on Rameses a bit later.

Our girls are called; Honey, Fudge, Midnight (she is Jet black), Tia, Lilly and Luna. We also had two girls that went missing, they were called Poppy and Evie. Some of our other female pets are called: Asia, Isis and Nova.

I also have some names that could be used for both boys and girls. My little baby kitten (nearly 2 weeks old now, he was born 5 weeks after we adopted Midnight who was pregnant), he is affectionately named Tiki. We thought we had two girls when they had just been born. In fact they turned out to be all boys. His real name is Khafre but I still nicknamed him Tiki (he is the youngest and a little huggable thing at that).

Oh yeah and boys names. We have quite a few. Their names are: Rameses, Spartacus, D'Artagnan, Zaru, Khafre. There are also a few names of the other male animals we have which may fit, they are: Arthas, Shep, Comet, Jet, Phoenix & Varian. We had another little boy, the brother of Luna, who died of a heart defect under anaesthetic for neutering. His name was Zaza. My mum believes it is a cursed name though, since her Zaza (she had him when she was a young girl) got run over maliciously by a neighbour and had to be put down. I had named my Zaza after the one she had when she was young. I love the name but she doesn't want me to name anything else this again under her watch :/

ReputationRep:
    What about Belle instead then?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Think of something original, like for example my cat is completely white, no marks or anything, but she's called patches

ReputationRep:
    I named my cat Chewbacca

I think Bell would be cuter than Bella though. If I got a female kitty now I'd probably call it Mystique.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liivayyyyy)
    Hey guys,

So I'm getting a kitten and can't decide on a name. I personally would like Bella for a girl but my boyfriend doesn't like it as this reminds him of twilight.... :|

Anyway you guys got any suggestions? Don't know if we are having the boy or girl yet

pussy

ReputationRep:
    Lord Tubbington.

ReputationRep:
    Barry

ReputationRep:
    Zelda

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the above, go for Belle then, my friends cat had that name and it's really nice.

ReputationRep:
    Nynaeve or Siuan.

ReputationRep:
    Pussy Galore

ReputationRep:
    Female Cat #1

ReputationRep:
    If it's black call it Jinx (Jinxy as a nickname).

ReputationRep:
    Molly, kitkat, kitty, Kizzy, snowball, lulu, lily, tabby, Tilly, fluffy, missy, simba, belle,

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.