AQA A2 Biology Synoptic Essay Watch

I am Dog
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anyone have any tips for how to do as well as possible in the 25-mark synoptic essay?
I am Dog
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Bump
Eloades11
  • Study Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by I am Dog)
Does anyone have any tips for how to do as well as possible in the 25-mark synoptic essay?
The idea is to practice your essay writing skills as much as possible, this means a lot of past paper essay questions and revision. You should also have a brief look over your past modules for content which you could include in your essay. For example, if your essay includes the topic of enzymes, you'll be able to relate back to past units and talk about primary, secondary, tertiary structures, uses of enzymes such as cell signalling, cell synthesis, metabolism, immune system ect.

What you should do is practice past papers, hand them to your teacher and get as much feedback as you can for the essay. Then re-write the essay when you get home including the feedback and try to improve the mark you would get.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?

Yes (173)
18.66%
No (561)
60.52%
Not really bothered about them (193)
20.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise