Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What colour eyes do you have, and what colour do you find attractive in the opposite Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering what colour eyes people find attractive in a person of the opposite sex.

I have hazel (green/brown) eyes and I find that boys with blue or green eyes are the most attractive.

What do you guys think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have green eyes and I like guys with green or hazel eyes

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide, I have liked guys with blue, green and brown eyes. I think there attractive as each other.

Edit; I have blue eyes.

ReputationRep:
    I have blue and I love dark brown :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have light brown eyes but love guys with greyish/blue eye's

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have blue eyes.

Green is my favourite <3

ReputationRep:
    I have boring grey/blue eyes, and I love dark brown eyes, with matching hair.

ReputationRep:
    Dark brown/black eyes and I like blue eyes. The ones where it's so clear and their iris is so big just makes me froth at the mouth. :

ReputationRep:
    I have brown eyes.

I absolutely love grey eyes, and I think light eyes such as blue and green are stunning.
    However, there's something about darker eyes that are deep, mysterious and alluring in a sense...if that even makes sense. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    I have blue with a ring of orange around each pupil (which is a horrible combination if you're from the Celtic side of Glasgow).

And I generally go for brown.

ReputationRep:
    I have dark brown eyes and like brown eyes.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    I have hazel, slightly more green than brown. I have a severe weakness for blue eyes. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I have reddish brown eyes and I like hazel eyes. I associate them to a small degree with intelligence because of people I've known who have been geniuses and had hazel eyes. Blue is also nice as my gf has blue eyes.

ReputationRep:
    I have very light blue eyes and I think other people with blue eyes look very nice as well

ReputationRep:
    I have green eyes inherited from my mum, as opposed to my dad's blue eyes. I would personally would love it if my eyes were a light green/blue as opposed to darker green. Love both blue and brown eyes on guys though.

ReputationRep:
    Mine are grey and green eyes on girls!!

ReputationRep:
    I have blue eyes and I like really dark brown eyes

ReputationRep:
    I have blue eyes, and i love brown eyes my boyfriend's eyes change from greeny to deep brown depending on the light, and the greeny colour is cool too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SheldonCooper_96)
    I was just wondering what colour eyes people find attractive in a person of the opposite sex.

I have hazel (green/brown) eyes and I find that boys with blue or green eyes are the most attractive.

What do you guys think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have green eyes.

I think any colour which stands out from the pupils is attractive (green, blue, grey, hazel). I find brown a little boring. Whenever people have dark eyes, if you ask me what colour their eyes are, I can never remember, because you just don't notice them very much.

ReputationRep:
    I have dark brown eyes and I find dark brown eyes most attractive.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.